SLUT BUCKET

" hi unique" kesha said with a devious smirked

" yo what the fuck is going on ? I'm so damn confused" darius said " how do Yall know each other.

" shut the fuck up darius" I yelled. "Kesha I should have known your grimy ass was up to something as soon as tori told me you was back."

" now unique why so angry? since you've been back you haven't been paying your dear finance any attention so I thought as a big sister I should help you out"

" wait baby now I didn't know she was your sister I-I swear I didn't " darius said walking closer to unique.

" you know what darius don't ✋ I don't even give a fuck about you cheating cause guess what? I had sex with King and I LOVED IT" unique said making both Kesha and darius jaw drop. " and you kesha you wonder why you can't even keep a man I mean damn for God sakes you lost your husband to a fucking escort! Like damn your gonna grow old lonely and bitter because nobody ain't going to WANNA deal with a back stabbing whoring as hoe like you."

" UNIQUE" darius shouted

" fuck up Darius this engagement is off. also please expect to see all your shit on the lawn when you come to MY house".

<>

when unique was finished with throwing all of darius stuff outside unique couldn't help but think about all the events that had happen this month. although what Darius didn't even phase unique but it was kesha who had hurt her the most. she knew that her and kesha had their problems but she would never expect for her oldest sister to fuck around and sleep with her fiancé and all for what? revenge ?

everything with kesha and darius was an eye opener for her although unique knew that she didn't want to be with darius any longer she was still questioning where or not if she should be with King.

while in her thoughts unique looked up and noticed that she was in front of kings house sitting her car looking like a damn stalker. if unique didn't man up and get out soon then the neighbors would probably call the cops on her.

after a while of debating with her self unique finally decided to go up and confront King.

as she rung the door bell and waited for someone to appear on the other side.

once King had finally decided to open the door. He was kind of surprise to see unique standing at his door step.

" wassuhp " King asked confused

"I-I need to talk to you "

" ight you can come in" King said directing unique into his foyer.

" so what you need to talk about"

" I-I love you... I always have when I had first moved to California I was still in love with you and I hated that. I guess I felt as if the best way to get over a new man was to get another. and when darius came into my life although he did keep my mind off of you but that didn't help make me so loving you King"

King didn't say anything instead King was to shock to even speak on it.

" look King I understand if you don't feel the same way but I had to tell you" unique said knocking King out of his thoughts

once unique was greeted with kings silence again unique instantly starting to feel regret again she thought that It was a mistake coming over here and that she should just go.

as if King read her mind King had pulled unique tightly into his chest holding her like his life depended on it.

" I love you to unique" he mumbled on the top of her head " I love you so fucking much "

****************************************£***********
updated !

sorry it's taking me a long time. right now I'm editing this first book to this one

vote/ comment 👌