NOT A CHAPTER

Hinata's POV

I find myself to be...weird, others? "Beautiful," "kind," "he may be a boke, but...hes not bad," "idiot but cute. Tch," "n-nice! ("Tadashi Yamagucchi!") Gomen Tsukki!" "A good friend- KUROO IS THAT MY- sorry I have to go."

"Hey! Hey! Hey! You mean Sho-chan? He's...cute," "BOKUTO WHAT DID I- oh. Hi there-" I think you get it.

This is my story. Yea this is cringe, here take some tea and cookies, this will be long.

Hinata Shoyo.

Year: 2nd Year.

Age: 16

Persona: kind and motherly.

Appearance: orange peach hair, carmel brown hair, milky white skin, smooth pink lips.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: his team, Natsu (sister), taking care of his team, cooking for sick people, cooking, family, kids, volleyball, sharing, listening to people, tea (he also spills it.), helping people out, partying.

Dislikes: "meanies" and "bakas" (he calls them that) homophobic people, racism, having to face the fact Natsu had to know where babies come from-- scary movies, fussy people or people with to much pride ot people who have none. (Tanaka is an acception.)

Hobbies: ballet, gymnastics, volleyball, tennis, archery, cheerleading, cooking.

Crush: ?

Spirit animal: dove.

Blood type: 0-

IQ: 610

Info on relationship with Soma: has an mentally abusive relationship with Soma, Soma has cheated before, but Hinata ignores it like it's nothing, Hinata really loves Soma but has sadly broken up with him since Natsu hated him.

Relationship with Natsu: He loves Natsu alot, that's why she helps out with the team.

Info with parents: he loves his parents, sad and cruel, his parents had passed away when he was 15, so he had to give up his dream of being a volleyball player for his little sister.

New dream: taking care of kids for a living.