Laura and her Monkae Husband

You can listen to the Spotify playlist called "This Is Fine- a Dramatic Wattpad Story" while reading this, the playlist and all of the art in this story was created by  Laras_here

we open on the scene of the crime, y/n is trying to find the waldo that has been hidden at the most recent murder.

"have you found the waldo yet?" biden asks me

"yeah biden im doing that right now if you didnt notice." I tell him, throwing the our first born child at him.

"y/n! not alvin! he is only a child." Biden yells.

"I didn't ask for  a child joseph! but you went and adopted this chipmunk! without my consent!" I screamed back at him.

"im sorry my love, i just... cant bear to part with him... look into his eyes and tell me you dont love him." He said while tossing me the child.

young alvin's eyes were filled with menace. they were pitch black and cold, unerving. I wanted to fling that evil little baby chipmunk off a four story building, but i couldnt. for even thought i hated joe biden with all my heart, i still kinda loved him too.

"Fine. whatever. just take the child and leave i need to investigate in peace." I threw little alvin at my annoying husband.

That's when i saw it. in the hand of obama's dead body was a small version of where's waldo. I snatched that little waldo up and ripped his head off.

"UGH" i shrieked. "IM NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THE MURDERER." thats when suddenly a dark shadow appeared in front of me.

It was Laura, my arch nemisis. "what do you want laura?" i asked in a menacing tone.

she stared at me with cold dead eyes and said, "I wanted to come see how the investigation was going. 😘" she gave me a debby ryan expression.

"its going fine now go away! 🥺" as i said that someone else stepped out from behind her, it was curious george, laura's husband.

"WHY IS HE HERE???" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"I DONT KNOW EVER SINCE WE GOT MARRIED IN THE JUNGLE HE FOLLOWS ME EVERWHERE." she screeched back at me.

I was fed up with these shinagins. i turned back to examine the wheres waldo figure but then i remembered i had broken its head off.

"ew" laura said when she saw obama's dead body.

"what do you mean ew? its natural bruh." george told her.

"literally george just shut up like we dont even need you here

"literally george just shut up like we dont even need you here." I told him in annoyance. he made a low growling sound at me and then scampered off into the distance.

Laura then ran off after the little rascal and i continued to ponder my case. It could be anyone leaving these little waldos everywhere after murdering people. I then realized something. Laura! she could have wanted to kill obama cuz she thinks hes gross! this had to be it. I ran off in the direction that laura and george had went just a moment ago.