1.10 Co-Captain

Third Person P.O.V

Stiles hated it. He hated feeling this useless. His best friend was kidnapped by her psycho father and her cousin. He thought that maybe they could find her. That maybe they could get her to safety. Scott sat in his room on his bed as Stiles started pacing across the room.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked worriedly.

"NO I AM NOT OKAY!" Stiles snapped, "IT'S MY FAULT SHE'S GONE!"

"She wouldn't want you think that." Scott said kindly.

"We just have to find her, okay?" Stiles snapped, "She is the high priority, not you and Allison!"

"I know that, okay?" Scott said, "I saw her."

"What do you mean you saw her?" Stiles snapped. Stiles hadn't seen her since the hospital. He had been worried for her ever since.

"I mean that I saw her." Scott said, "With Derek and Peter."

"And you didn't try to get her back?" Stiles demanded.

"Of course I did!" Scott said, "But, they like had her on a leash." Stiles groaned as he collapsed onto his bed.

"You know that your the only chance that we have on getting her back." Stiles sighed, "They sent a text from her phone saying that she was okay, that she was staying at a friend's house for a while."

"I know that, Stiles." Scott said, "I'll find a way to get her out of there. I know Derek doesn't want her there, maybe he could help."

"Derek let her go with them Scott!" Stiles snapped, "He doesn't care anymore!"

"He does care, Stiles." Scott said, "He could help us get her out of there. But, right now what she would want us to do was keep her brother safe... Away from the hunters."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kaitlin was sitting down on the faded couch in Peter's supposed home. She looked at Peter with such disdain. She never wanted to be separated from her friends. She couldn't even talk to them. Peter had taken her phone away and had hid away any suspicion they might have had on what happened to Kaitlin.

"Listen, sweetie, I didn't really want to threaten your friend last night." Peter sighed as he took a step towards Kaitlin. Kaitlin moved backwards, making herself smaller on the couch. She got into a little shell. She was trying to believe that this was just a nightmare, but it wasn't. "I thought that you would go with us willingly... It has been about 7 years since we last saw each other."

"Leave her alone Peter!" Derek snapped, "You threatened her best friend!"

"She's my daughter Derek!" Peter snapped, "She wanted answers and I'm going to willingly give them to her, unlike you." Derek looked up at Peter with wide eyes.

"Peter, don't-" Derek started, but Peter cut him off.

"Darling, I won't hurt you." Peter said as he sat next to a frightened Kaitlin. "I just want to talk."

"You tore me away from my friends." Kaitlin whimpered.

"Well, I wouldn't say tore. You came with me willingly." Peter corrected, and Kaitlin glared at him.

"Right after you threatened to hurt my best friend." Kaitlin snapped.

"That- That was just a test... I would've never hurt someone that's that important to you." Peter said.

"What test?" Derek demanded as he glared at how close Kaitlin was to Peter. Derek was here to protect Kaitlin from him.

"Why her loyalty of course." Peter scoffed, "It seems our little Kaelin would in fact do anything for the ones she cares about." Derek glared at him. "Don't look at me like that Derek, I brought her here to tell her the entire truth."