CHAPTER 3

A/N: Thank you for the reads, don't be afraid to give any advice to better the story, or if there are any grammar mistakes. Also, you can just comment on random things and vote if you want. One more thing there will be more flashback chapters as I realized that there will be a lot of detail so that the story makes sense in later chapters.

     As  Practice continue Tooru didn't stop whining, to the point where Iwaizumi gave me a ball to throw at him. I gave him a look of gratitude and he gave me a nod as a thank you. 

   As I motion Iwaizumi to lean down, I leaned in and whispered a  "Thanks iwa," as to not alert Tooru. He gave me a nod in acknowledgment, then  I looked at Tooru after talking to him and saw him pouting on the bench. I looked for a little bit longer and he opens his mouth, but as soon as I saw him do that I threw the ball as hard as I could. Which had him lean over as I hit him on the side of the head, in pain. I felt immediate guilt, as I didn't mean to throw it that hard.

    I went over to him with concern in my eye "Are you ok?" I asked.

    He looked up at me holding his head with a look of betrayal,"  why did you throw that at me, you are becoming iwa-chan."

  I rolled my eyes, " I threw it because you stop whining about being on the bench," I told him as I turned back to the court. But Tooru kept trying to get my attention,  but I ignored him. 

 "Y/nnnnnn, I'm bored," he whined again, as I looked over to him I looked at my phone to see what the time was.

 "Tooru it's almost the end of practice you can wait a little longer," I  said as I get ready for the rest of the team when practice gets over. I get the water bottles and the towels to wipe off sweat, then the coach called them for an end of practice talk. 

 "So we are going to a training camp at nekoma,"  he said. The gym got quiet, then the first-year players started to ask questions about the camp. I stayed quiet with the upperclassmen as Tooru had explained what the training camps were.

"So here are the teams that are going," as those words left his mouth the first-years got quiet.

A/N: So I hope this chapter is better. I'm sorry that it took a long time to update, I had finals as I'm a junior in high school. I'll try to update before the end of the year.