living with 1D

chapter 1

me and my best friend kattana were living in a little a in banden house cause both of are parnets died when we were 5 we has never evet splitend a part we were really close we do go to school and every thing we look good we has jobs mine working at a restraunt kattanas is working at sears we do not make a lot of miney so we only get food are house looks hortable but theres a fire bit and water no mouse we buy the most inporten thing like food a water and body wash we try to look are best but we kinda look ragy and stuff we try to get any thing free we got a bed for free we hate living like this. ......

Chapter 2

But one day 5 guys saw me in the house and they walk up to our door and knock i went to go answer i said hi what ur name? harry and hi.do you live here?

i look down and bit my lips and nodded.(harry).You should come over for food and stay the night it almost christmas..I cant. . (harry) why not? me ) well i have a friend kattana and i cant leave her.harry) She can come to is she her ya shes getting dress well tell her to come we will get our driver to pick u up in an hour. . ( me) OMG kattana we have to get ready screaming.. kattana )y cause some 1 invited us over.. kattana) screamed ok ok! !! me ) we have and hour ill buy some make at the dollar store kk

kattana ) k

Chapter 3

an hour later. .. There her we walk out the door into a limo we sat down the door shut they all said hi (kattana ) ask what all ur names harry liam niall zane louis (me) nice. louis) whats ur names. alexandra ) kattana. niall) very pretty names..we both smile and said thx and thx for inviting us over..we arivd at the hhhhouse that not a house i wisperd to kattana it a matchen kattana studerd y-ya. Nice place i said. thx. come in dont be scard. Kattana and i said kk.. they showed there rooms to us they were all big and nice. . and they showed us or rooms with girl cloths in the dresser. . OMG THX i said with tears coming out of my eyes how could u a ford all this. we are one. .liam coverd nialls mouth shhh.. i ingord like i didt here harry like go have a shower k ok get ready there bathing suits on the bed.. kk there were two showers we kickly showerd got these bathing suits on and towles over us niall wink at me) kattana smiled omg hes like u..me ) noo they showed us there pool i ask were ur bathing suit niall said my boxers. i laugh. as we dived in the water they whiseld and we smiled niall graped my hand and help me out of the water. . he pretend he was falling in then pushed me as i graped his had and we both came up laghing he smiled at me i smiled back.......

chapter 4

Kattana and harry were laghing in the hhhot tube me and niall walk over there and louis and liam and zayn did to we sat down harry said lets play truth or dare..Kattana)what that (harry) explaned it. we said ya it sounds fun so we did. . i went frist i dare niall to kiss harry on his lips. .niall) i dear alexdra to i intrupt u can call me ali for short. niall ok then ali i dare u to kiss louis on the lips umm k chinken (harry) ali i dare u to sleep with niall to night. . fine i will.. louis i dare kattana to sleep with harry. .fineee..liam i dere harry to give kat a lap dance harry did we all laugh well harry giggle a lil. .....

Chapter 5

a few hours later i went to gety pjs on a i got them on niall waited out the door for me and harry waited for kat. (harry) hey kat lets head up to my room kk kattana had to wear some thin sexy cause i took the bagy pjs they went to the room and talked niall come in niall sat on the bed i brushed my teeth and came out he laughed i said what is there something in my face. .niall no. me then what is it u were my pjs what ever ther comfy well glad u like them i stood there he through me over his shoulder a we went up to his room i said it big.

Chapter 6

9 hour later. ......

I got up went down stars and the boys were smileing how was your sleep they ask good. ..louis had something goin on i could tell louis ask me and kattana to go in the kitchen an talk to us he ask what are last name was and who were are dad louis said k umm u guys are sister and im your brother..we both Screamed. .what..

Sorry clif hanger ill update more soon

coment please

vote it

.

.

............

yyyy

..............

Chapter 7

louis said it true no lie but but but i faited. .louis scream Niall!!!! niall) what what. louis come here niall kk louis start the car. ..kat) omg omg she started crying she could not stand it harry look at her and said it ok she will wake up soon. Kattana i know harry come to my room kattana kk