WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN RELATIONSHIP?

Once there was a boy and a girl. They were best friends. They used to share their things with each other and play together. One day, the boy's mother gave him some chocolates. On the other hand, girl's mom gave her some marbles. They both were very happy with what they have got. They both went down to meet each other. The boy liked the marbles whereas the girl liked those chocolates. They both decided to exchange their things with each other. Before exchanging, the boy keep some chocolates which he like inside his pocket and gave it to the girl. But the girl gave her all the marbles to the boy with keeping anything for herself. Then, they played for sometime and went to their respective houses. At night, the girl slept peacefully whereas the boy couldn't sleep that. He was very disturbed not because he was guilty for what he did. He was thinking what if the girl also hid some of her best marbles inside her pocket before gaving it to him.

What can we understand from this short story?

The most thing in a relationship is trust. The girl trusted him so she could sleep peacefully at night. On the other hand, the boy seems to be a little disturbed. He couldn't trust his friend. He thinks what he did was the same thing the girl did with him.