Technoblade distracts you

Summary is Techno is your best friend. You are going through a tough time so you go and cause chaos together. You are teenagers in this story.
Tw:
Fire
Swearing
Abuse
Art is by @JLemongrass on Twitter.

Your pov:
Techno was coming over today and we plan on going outside for once. The day hadn't started off so well and I had already managed to fuck it all up. My parents had gotten into an argument with me. I had a bruised eye and bloody nose.

I went upstairs and put on some of my mother's foundation, hoping she wouldn't find out about it. She was currently passed out on the sofa as a random news channel was audible in the background of her snores.

2 hours later:

I was wearing a dark gray beanie with a white shirt. Which was tucked into black ripped jeans. My outfit was topped off by combat boots, a belt and a f/c jacket.

I ran outside, trying my best not to fall flat on my face as I greeted him. His pink hair was braided tightly and laid on his shoulder. We started to walk together as he made small talk before I spoke up. "So what'd you want to do?" I asked not really sure of what to say. "We are going to an abandoned asylum and are gonna explore it." The man was blunt with his words but I didn't mind much. "Sounds fun" I said as we both became silent. A comfortable silence.

Eventually, we arrived at the location that was actually in a small neighborhood a couple miles away from my house. I had to come here more often.

We lifted up a piece of scrap metal, and slipped through the gap behind it.  The building was charred and had lost some of the rooms and roofs in different areas but it was surprisingly quite stable. Graffiti on the walls varies from artistic images to just dicks. As you ventured into one room the murals became more demonic. It didn't effect me though.

We made a small marking in the ashes and debris to show we were there. We went to a small park and sat in the field for awhile. We may be complete anarchists, but we do feel peace.

It started to rain soon after, the foundation streamed down my face like tears. I turned quickly facing away from the pig like male beside me. Hoping he wouldn't have noticed.

Techno pov:
Glancing over to Y/n, I watch as s/c (skin coloured) beads ran down their face revealing an angry bruise plastered just above her jaw. My eyes widened as she turned clearly knowing what was happening to the mask that was slowly crumbling. Their face was devoid, eyes just a glint of panic glimmering in the orbs of e/c.

Not thinking properly, I stood quietly and walked so that I was in front of them. I knelt down as they sat on their knees. Panic was evident in the body language they presented. I cupped their face and wiped the stray tears that were now pouring down alongside the rain.

Your pov:

His hand cupped my face as his thumb grazed over my skin leaving a tingling sensation lingering there. I sobbed and leaned in unable to keep the walls I put up from crashing down like the building we had been at previously. His hand moved back and made me flinch as it rested onto the mark which still stung from the impact of the hit.

Whispering with a hint of sympathy in his voice. Dave told me to follow him to a nearby tree to assure we didn't end up cold and dead.

He places a warm cloak over my shoulders along with his own. I cherished the moment as if it were a jewel so rare it was the last in the world. Assuring I was fine with it, he placed a pink hand through my hair. Ruffling it up as he spoke of how strong I was for dealing with this alone. He suggested that I get true help though.

That ended in me staying at his home.

Thank you for reading, next chapter will be out soon. Suggestions are welcome.