BONUS: "Music Horoscope"

AriesThis month you might find a new great band, thanks to a suggestion from a friend. Just don’t get too obsessed with them; your friend doesn’t really like them as much as you will.

TaurusExpect to rediscover an old band that you really hadn’t thought about in a few years!

Geminia similar taste in music will bring you closer to a friend you barely knew before.

CancerNot everybody thinks you have great music taste, but that doesn’t mean you should act like you don’t like your favorite genre anymore! Don’t get pressured into wasting money on music that practically makes your ears bleed!

Leo―This month, you’ll be forced to listen to really annoying music by a friend or family member. Don’t let it ruin your relationship! Bad music is just bad music!

Virgostop organizing your iTunes library! You’re missing out on life! Get out and dance!

Libra- Try to find balance between your music and the great outdoors!

Scorpio- Music might make you less likely to sting—choose some calming new-age music!

Sagittarius—You love to be independent, but that doesn’t mean you have to control everyone else’s life (or their music)! Turn it down!

Capricorn—Your music taste bores everyone half to death! Keep your easy listening to yourself!

Aquarius—Listen to the soundtrack for Hair.

Pisces—Enjoy a day at the beach—or at least listen to some beachy music!