Present Day

Present Day. Malia is a Senior in High School and Britt is a Freshman.

Malia: Britt, come on before Bill catches us.

Britt: I don't care, let him.

Malia: No! He'll catch us and we'll go to Juvie, and you know what that means? A new Foster Home!

Britt: Oh my gosh, it would just be the 3rd this month. Big deal. Nobody wants us.

Malia: It's okay, lets just take what we can and eat it on the way home.

Malia and Britt take some food and a drink from the store and walk out without paying, fortunately, the cashier didn't notice.

Malia: Okay, It's 6:30, Gina and Luther aren't back from their poker game till 8:00. That gives us time to sneak on the subway and go to Brookwood.

Britt: Why do we keep going to Brookwood? We go every Day and it's always the same. We sit at that abandoned house and wait. What are we waiting for?

Malia: It's nothing. Now come on, let's go.

Britt: No! I'm not going no where until you tell me why we keep going there, I'm going home. I have to get ready for my date tonight.

Malia: Date? No! The only date you gone have is with them books. You're failing Math, Science, History, and P.E. How do you fail P.E.?

Britt: Fine, You go to stupid Brookwood. I'm going home. Home to STUDY!

Malia: Brittina Vallery Cook. Let's GO!

Malia jerks Britt by the arm, but a car comes seperating the two. By the time Malia looks up Britt had ran off.

Short, I know. Sorry. I just didn't know if you guys actually liked it or not.

.

.

.

.

Vote, Follow, and Comment please!!