suicide couple(one-shot)

(TW, suicide)

(no pov/3rd person)
Izuku was walking up the stairs to the rooftop. He was in junior high. He walked to the ledge and looked down before climbing over the railing. He soon smiled at his own dead body just laying there, helpless, kids laughing. He shook his head out of that thought, about to fall off, "DEKU!" Bakugou shouted. 'Just my luck' he thought, a smile soon turning into a frown. Bakugou ran towards deku and reached through the railing, grabbing dekus hand. "W-What are you doing?" Izuku studdard, hand being held through the railing. "Don't you DARE!" Izuku jumped at the scream. "Ever! Do that again..." Bakugou said, looking down, tears threatening to fall out. "W-what..?" Izuku looked at him in confusion. "Don't... I-I'm sorry! I'M SORRY! IM SORRY!" Bakugou repeated, tears running down his cheeks and onto the ground. Izuku smiled sadly. Bakugiu knew he wouldn't climb back in.. Bakugou let go of dekus hand and climbed over, then stood next to him. "If I can't beat you.. Then nobody can beat me." Bakugou said, causing Izuku to start to cry. They both fall, hand in hand. Then they hit the ground, screams and cries surrounding them. "I love you kacchan.." Izuku said sadly, turning his head to bakugou. "I love you too, you damn nerd." Bakugou replied, making those last words, hearts and breathing stop. Screams and cries fading out, now they are the ghosts who haunt Aldera high. Known as the 'suicide couple' People say they are the two kids who jumped off because the one loved the other so much, he jumped with him. 

(269 words, not counting these - I wrote this in school and published in school)