Surprise.

(Rachel's POV)

"What's up Lexi?" I ask my best friend over the phone.

"You won't believe what I just did!" She squeals.

"What did you do this time?" I groan, grabbing a banana.

"Why would you assume I did something?" She giggles over the phone, sounding like she was a witch," you have to get over here. Like NOW!"

I hold the phone away from my ear, groaning a little.

"Fine. Next time, don't yell into the phone like that," I say, and hang up.

I grab my long board, and my backpack, then run out, slamming the door, and roll down the streets.

(10 minutes later)

There's a car pulled up in Lexi's driveway, and I know its not hers, because its a 2014 corvette stingray, her dream car. I raise my eyebrows, and flip my board into my hands.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I yell into the house, slamming the door,"what was so fucking important?!"

"In the kitchen!" She yells.

I hear a small murmuring of voices and I slowly walk into the kitchen, and gasp. One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer were standing around the island.

"Oh my fucking God Lexi! What the fuck!" I gasp, clutching my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Calum asks, looking concerned.

"You guys gave me a fucking heart attack!" I groan.

"Sorry Rach, I wasn't allowed to tell," Lexi says, smiling faintly.

I flip her off, and stand up straighter. Louis smiles, and I stick my tongue out at him.

"So, are you okay now?" Ashton asks softly.

"Yeah, I'm okay now," I say, sighing a little.

"That's good," Michael grins, tugging on his hair(which was currently bright red).

"Yes, very," Harry smiles.

"You're overwhelmed, aren't you?" Calum asks, smiling faintly.

I grin, and shrug.

"You could say that," I murmur.

"Wanna take a walk with me then?" He asks, smiling faintly.

"Um, sure. Sounds good," I say, blushing a little.

He grins, and Lexi winks at me. I flip her off, and follow him outside.

"So, I take it you weren't very surprised that Lexi was yelling over the phone, and wanted you to drop everything and come over," he smiles.

"No, I wasn't. She does this all the time," I smirk, nudging him as we walk.

He nudges me back, and I giggle. He takes my hand, and I blush.

"Is this okay?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah, it is," I murmur, blushing even more.

"You're beautiful," Calum whispers.

"Really?" I murmur, looking away.

"Yeah," He smiles, and stops, still holding my hand.

My heart starts pounding as he leans closer. His lips touch mine, and I imeadiately part my lips, sighing a little.