𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘,, | Hanako

TW : Suicide◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | 🥀 | ᴀɴɢsᴛ﹋﹋﹋﹋████████████████████████████████

TW : Suicide
◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | 🥀 | ᴀɴɢsᴛ
﹋﹋﹋﹋
████████████████████████████████

"YYY/NNN!!" Hanako pouts as you walk and turn away. "YYYY/NNNN!!!!" He continued flying in front of you only for you to duck and walk again.

You're hands clenched into a fist as a huge red hue was on you're face. "g-go away!" You stop and turn the opposite way of his Amber eyes.

"LOOK AT MEEE!!!" He screeches grabbing you're cheeks and making you face his eyes. You're (E/C) orbs stare at his. The distance between you two, short.

His eyes softened, and he leaned in twisting his head a little. You're eyes were wide before doing the same, as you're soft lips were about to hit his-

"HAAANAAAAKOOOOO!!" Kou comes tackling the boy as Hanako jumps back. "WHAT-" Kou stared at him with a disgusted look.

"WHAT WERE YOU GONNA DO TO Y/N-SENPAII!!" He points getting off of him. "What? Isn't it obvious, me and dear Y/N we're going to kiss~ but you ruined it you son of a-"

"WE WERE GONNA KISS?!" You blushed- realizing you're mistake. "You idiot! You were gonna steal my first kiss!' Yo-You-" You're hands were shaking as you blushed intensely.

"IM LEAVING! KOU BEAT HIM UP!" You say stomping away as Hanako Let out screams of terror.

Throughout the week it was complete chaos.

Monday. You know,,

"Y/NNN!!!" Hanako called as you were in class. You ignored him for that whole day.

Tuesday. You know,, I Regret

"Hanako, what's that?" You asked as he smirked, "So you finally answer me~?" He chuckles. "It's a flower." He continues- "I knew it was a flower dummy, I'm talking about what kind?" You deadpan. "Cecilia's their transparent flowers."

*Not sure if those are real flowers, made it up.

"Well than, it's beautiful..." you smile, you turn to Hanako as he turns back,, grabbing a big strand of hair, sniffing it. "You are too~" he comes closer- blushing you push him away as he falls to the ground. "L-L-Leave me alone- you creep!" You run away-

As Hanako reaches his hand out for you- a hurt look on his face. Taking off his hat he grabs the flower, kissing it. "Sorry..." he mutters as his eyes water. He wipes his eyes quickly getting up and smirking as if he wasn't gonna cry at all.

Wednesday. You know,, I regret it

No sign of Hanako- you sigh in relief. You really did like him, but afraid of him knowing, you would always throw insults at him. "Might as well enjoy the day with No Hanako!" You cheer.

But, he heard you. And ran off crying,,

Thursday. You know,, I regret it- all of it

I feel like I should apologize to Hanako,, I've been rude to him these days. You thought walking to the bathroom, "H-Hanako-Kun,," you stuttered. This may be awkward,,

He looks at you with dull eyes, his eyes were puffy and a little red. "Ah- Y/N! How are you!" He smiles trying to close his eyes but a stinging pain from crying prevents him to.

"Hanako..." you look, you never saw him like this. Ever. "I'm- I'm sorry..." you turn away. "It's alright!! Not sure what you're sorry for~ but it's okay~!!" He grins going back to playing card with the mokke.

They let out sad sounds, watching as the unstoppable No.7 is in this state.

Friday. You know,, I regret it- All of it, but

Time to confess! To Hanako! Smiling as you go to the Bathroom, "Hanako-Kun!!" Cheering as he looks over to you, "Ah... Y/N.." he smiled softly. You blushed about to insult him. But you keep it in, "I- I have something to tell you!" You blush.

"I- I- I- Come on Y/N! I like- no Love you-Hanako-Kun! please- please go out with me! I don't care if you're dead and I'm living- I don't care' just please!!" You now tears coming out of you're eyes.

Hanako states at you as you look up, he gives you a look of disgust. "Eh?" You say as he lets out a 'Tch'

"Really? Really L/N. You'd think I'd accept after how rude you were to me?" He says angrily. "I've put up with you're little insults and rude gestures for so long- you wanna know how bad it hurt?!" He cries.

"I'm- Hana-" before you can finish he slaps you,, "I'm- leave me alone! I don't want to see you're face anymore!" You touch you're cheek as you began to cry.

"I- I have no right to cry." You say has Hanako looks at you with anger and tears. "Besides! Even Tsundere's can breaks hearts! It's pretty obvious huh? Sorry Hanako-kun,, I'll go now.." you smile.

After that week, you never talked with Hanako. You were gonna go see him before hearing giggles and complaints.

Peeking in with you're dull eyes seeing Hanako laughing and floating. You missed that smile,, but you were the one that lost it.

You run up to the rooftop and look down, "you know, I regret it. All of it. But even so,," you let yourself fall, "I want you to be happy."

Before hitting the ground 3 seconds later you mutter. "Amane,,"

████████████████████████████████

How'd this story happen to be like this well,, let's take a look into the past shall we?

Eri: Almost done with This request!'

*Realizes it was Yugi Twins While writing.*

Eri: f****

SO- INSTEAD OF DELETING IT I MADE IT AN ANGST :]]