Azure's Background

Azure and her twin brother Fen were both  born on a pirate ship, called The Great Kai. The reason why this ship was called The Great Kai, is because there father Kai is the one who built and made this ship. Azure grew up obeying her father's orders, while Fen did not. When they both turned 10 years old Azure found a small golden chest in her father's cabinet, this very chest is the one that Kai. Has told them to never open, it is for someone big and threatening. Azure instantly put it back to where she got it, and left her father's quarters. 

Azure walked out on to the deck, she watched as many people bustle about. Doing there jobs, as they chattered away. Azure noticed a not so happy Fen standing, by one of the ship's sails. Azure skipped over to Fen, poking his shoulder as she got there. "Leave me alone Azure." Fen told her as he quickly walked away. Azure just shrugged as she walked over, to a young boy holding a Viol. "Hey Azure" Said the young boy, as he continued to play his Viol. "Can you teach me how to play a Viol?" Azure asked as she sat down next to the boy. "Sure." The boy said as he handed Azure his Viol, and went in to his suitcase right beside him. As he pulled out another one, he began to show Azure how to play. 

Azure tries to follow his movements, however it was very hard for her to do. Even though it was hard for her, she continued to play. Until she learned at least one song,  Little star. This was a song that her mother used to play to Azure and Fen when, they were little kids. "I think that is enough, practice for today." The boy told Azure, as he placed his Viol away. Azure held out the Viol, that the boy let her practice with. "No, you can keep it. By the way, my name is Juno." Juno said as he smiled kindly to Azure. Azure smiled and said "Thank you, and nice to meet you Juno." Azure said as she stood up, and shook his hand. 

After Azure and Juno shook hands, Kai came over and told Azure that it was time for bed. Azure nodded and said goodnight to Juno, Juno said goodnight back. Azure walked over to her father, he smiled down at her, and she smiled back up at him. "Where is Fen?" Kai asked as he lead Azure to her sleeping quarters. "Last time I saw him, was when I started to play the Viol with Juno." Azure said as they entered her quarters. "I'll go look for him, please stay in here and go to bed." Kai said as he left his daughters quarters and searched for Fen.

Azure walked over to the little dresser by her bed, she opened the drawer. As she did, she found a cute pink night gown and she put it on. After Azure put on her night gown, she laid down on to her bed and closed her eyes. There was a loud bang from outside Azure's quarters, that made Azure jump up and awaken. What was that? Azure thought to herself, as she slowly got out of her bed. Azure then looked over to Fen's bed, and she saw that Fen was still not in his bed. Azure sighed and slowly walked to her quarters door, and she opened the door.

As Azure opened the door, her father Kai was standing right there. Holding Fen in his arms, as Fen tried to wiggle his way out of Kai's arms. "Azure, did Fen kicking the door wake you up?" Kai asked as he forced Fen in to the there quarters. "Yes he did." Azure said in a tired voice, Azure then turned around and laid back down on to her bed. Kai forced Fen on to his bed, he then fast walked back to the door. Kai left the quarters, and closed the door. He then went in to his pocket and pulled out a wooden key, and locked the door. Just so Fen would not be able to sneak about the ship, as he wished. 

"Azure, why aren't you interested in dads affairs'. Like I am?" Fen asked as he turned to face Azure, Azure's eyes were closed and she said "Because he is our father, and it is his business not ours." Azure said in a sleepy voice as she drifted off to sleep.   

Nothing much more eventful happened in the last 7 years, until there 18th birthday. The day was just like every other day, until Azure noticed a huge dark ship shape in the distance.  Azure climbed on to the look out of there ship, and used her father's telescope to see how big and close this other ship was. The ship looked like a huge pirate ship, Azure called to her father. Kai noticed the dark ship heading towards them, he started to turn away from the ship. Azure kept her eyes on to this other ship, as it came closer to them.

As Kai turned the ship, as he did another ship came towards them. The crew on the other ship climbed aboard the Kai ship, five men got off of there ship and onto Kai's ship. As they did five more came from the other side of the ship, Kai order his crew to defend there ship. The crew followed his orders, and began to defend the ship. Azure and Fen both stayed in the shadows, watching in shock and confusion. As these strangers entered on to there ship, Azure noticed Juno playing an odd song, which made some of the people to stop moving.  

As everyone was fighting, Azure noticed the bigger ship was right beside there ship now. 20 men came off of this ship, and Azure noticed that there were people still on it. Waiting for there captains command.  Azure noticed A very tall bulky man, with short spikey blonde hair with bangs that covered half of his face.(the right side). He was wearing attire that was fit for a pirate, Azure then realized everyone had a similar outfit. Azure tried to keep her cool as the tall, bulky man aimed his sword at her ship. Right as he did that everyone else from his ship, came onto Azure's ship. 

 Kai glared in anger as more people boarded his ship, Kai looked around at his small crew. Each person had there swords, bows, rapier's and shields in there hands. As they wait for the enemy to make there first moves, Azure watched as she stayed in the crow's nest as she watched the chaos unfold below her.  Fen pulled out a sharp skinny sword, that he made himself five months ago. Azure watches in horror as an enemy attacked, her brother Fen. Fen lifted up his sword and blocked the attack, as he did Azure looked away and saw so many swords and shields hitting each other. Azure wants to help, but she does not have any weapons with her. Azure notice that her father was down on the ground, he was waiting for an enemy to get near him, so he could kill them.

Kai waited silently as he heard his crew members scream, as they fought. A short and chubby man came up to the wheel, Kai pulled out one of his daggers that he had hidden away. Kai aimed at this man, as he threw the dagger. Another one came from behind him, and the dagger hit him in the middle of his back. This dagger had a strange unknown element on it, which made Kai feel oddly faint.

As Kai fell down, the captain from the other ship hogtied him. He carried him through the back of ship, and back on to his. At the same time Fen was being carried off as well, Azure kept herself low as the enemies took her family.  Azure noticed for a quick second, that the other captain hit her father on the back of his head. Azure noticed that her father stopped moving, which worried her. One of the other ships crew, pulled out a match, lit it and placed the flame onto Kai's ship. Azure jumped off quickly as the ship caught on fire, as she did Azure landed in the water. After she fell down, she noticed one of the life boats landed in the water next to her. 

Azure quickly went on to the life boat, and she laid flat down and aloud the boat to gently float away.  The boat swayed and floated above the water, as the boat did Azure slowly lifted up her head. She did not see the other ship anywhere, Azure pulled out her father's telescope and used it to look around and make sure that the other ship is gone.

As she did, Azure noticed the huge ship far away in the south-west area. Azure headed towards a deck in a place called Noer, her father Kai landed there before. However Azure was not aloud off the boat as Kai stopped there, but Azure was able to see the deck from the Crow's nests. 

It took four day's for Azure to get to Noer, she got off the life boat and stepped onto the deck. Azure walked over to a small food cart and bought an apple, to settle her hunger. Azure sighed as she continued her way inland, Azure noticed a wagon near the deck. Azure then walked up to the wagon, and she entered it. She noticed interesting looking people inside this wagon, she smiled slightly as she was not alone any more. However sadness clawed at the back of her head, as she thought about her father, Kai and brother Fen.

Azure knows, some day she will find them. This hope is what is keeping her, from becoming engulfed in her sadness.