(one shot) He's just a Friend!

You were walking with din at night you and him have been getting closer every day you and him have been dating for a couple of weeks and din has been getting a little more protective but you don't think much of it.

Din: i-its really nice out.

(Y/n): yeah it is. It's getting late we should go back to the ship and rest.

Din: Your right let's go.

You and din went to the ship and got some rest the next morning you both got up and went to the village and you saw your friend there you have known him for years.

(Y/n): Hey (f/n) how are you?

(F/n): morning sweetie im good you.

(Y/n): still using that nickname.

(F/n): i think it's cute just like you.

(Y/n): you know I'm with someone right?

(F/n): Relax i was just messing around.

(Y/n): when aren't you.

(F/n): oh ha, ha very funny.

(Y/n): see you later.

You walked away but you didn't know din was watching you talk to that guy he didn't like it you belong to din you are his he went back to the ship to talk to you about this guy.

Din made it back to the ship closed the ramp and went to your shared bedroom he saw you laying there.

(Y/n): hi din.

Din: who was that.

(Y/n): what?

Din: who was the guy you were with.

(Y/n): who?

Din: the one that calls you sweetie.

(Y/n): (f/n)? He's just a friend oh I have to go help him.

Din: no your not.

(Y/n): what are taking about yes i am.

You tried to walk past him but he grabbed you.

Din: You can't go because I won't let you. You are mine and you are not leaving this ship again.

(Y/n): din let go of me this isn't funny let go!

Din: I don't want you to talk to him ever again.

(Y/n): you can't tell me what to do!

Din: yes I can unless and if you try to leave me i will kill him!

(Y/n): you know what I'm done with this goodbye!

You got out of din's grasp and were going to leave but he dragged you back to the bedroom.

Din: I warned you now he's going to die!

Din locked the door to the bedroom you pounded on the door screaming and crying.

(Y/n): DIN NO!!! PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN I PROMISE!! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM! HE'S JUST A FRIEND!! DIN! DIN! DIN!!

you don't know how long it was but you heard the door open in the bedroom what you saw scared you and made you cry even more.

(A/n): my friend found this one instead she did not make this she thought it would be better so thanks Amy for the photo.

Din had blood on him on his chest plate and you see blood and his helmet you wanted to vomit he killed him he killed (f/n)!

(Y/n): w-why w-why!

Din: it's ok baby he's gone now nothing will get in between us.

He walks closer to you you back away.

Din: why are you afraid of me I won't hurt you ever.

He came closer to you sat down in front of you and took his helmet off.

(Y/n): w-what are you d-doing.

You looked at his face he was quite handsome but why would he do that.

Din: Your mine i need everyone to know that.

He's going to mark you.

He was breathing on your neck tears in your eyes he licked you neck.

Din: MINE.

12/4/20