The Date

A/N:/ so I'm sorry if there is bad spelling in this chapter I'm in class right now and the teacher calls on me a lot so this chapter might be rushed because I have to practice for band class.              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

---------------

As I quickly walk out the house dragging Kenma with me I hear my father down the street yelling, looks like me and my mother have explaining to do when I get home. " So Kenma where are we going" I ask. He looks at me and smile and say's " Well looks like we both brought are skate boards so we can skate later, but I'm taking you to the new arcade you wanted to got to". I smile because I realize even though it dose not seem like it Kenma pay's attention to what I say. About half an hour later we arrive at the arcade ' I stared at the arcade in amazement in how big it is'.

Kenma's POV

--------------------

I blush as I watch her smile grow vary wide, not saying anything I signal Y/N to lead the way. As we walk in the first thing she notice is a game that has something to do with Vocoloid, I should have known she a Vocoloid nerd but she's my Vocoloid nerd. " Kenma " she said braking me out of my thoughts " Wanna play with me " I stay silent for a second " Sure why not ".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nobody's POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kenma and Y/N were having the best time ever all worries gone time frozen of fun. They thought how could this night go wrong, well there was no way actually. Maybe just one though..... Y/N's ex Tsukishima Kei.

Y/N POV

-------------

After I was done picking out my last reward I started to walk outside were Kenma was... that was until somebody stopped me, and that somebody just so happened to be my ex boyfriend Tsukishima..." Hay there pipsqueak " I look over at him in annoyance " What do you want Saltyshima " he scrunched his face because of my rudeness " Still rude as ever I see, guess you never changed " he said " I'm not rude I'm just rude to you " I say. Kenma came into the arcade seeing me argue with Tsuki, knowing he's my ex Kenma spoke up and said " Are you having a problem with my girlfriend ".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: I might update later tonight if I can come up with anything also thank you for 6 reads :3

words:429

12/3/2020