The Meeting

"Wake up, wake up, wake up," repeated over and over again by some robot chicken was definitely not a sound you want to be woken up by.

Begrudgingly, I stood up and began my trek to the community bathroom. College. That should explain everything. Nasty, small, bathrooms, with absolutely no privacy whatsoever.

I took a quick shower and shaved before stepping out and wrapping a towel around myself. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my dorm room door. I opened the door to come face to butt with my roommate and her boyfriend getting it on.

"It's 7:00 in the morning guys, can't you wait until I'm at work," I sighed dramatically, turning around and stalking to the dorm down the hall of my best friend.

"Kasey, Kasey!" I screamed, pounding on the door.

A few seconds later I heard a groan and some feet shuffling. The door opened to reveal my blonde, bombshell of a best friend.

"What do you need, Emma? She said, biting back a laugh.

"Mac and Lucy are, you know, doin it, and I need clothes for work," I said, looking back and forth down the hall.

"Get in here, ya doof," she breathed, yanking me into the room.

"You know where the clothes are," she stated, collapsing into her bed, "when you're done turn out the lights, thanks babe," she said, half asleep.

I let out a little laugh while headed towards the closet. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a cream colored cap sleeve shirt, her black vans, and went towards her bathroom.

Yea she had her own bathroom. Her dad just happens to be a very important donor to the college. Therefore, she gets a lot of special treatment.

I stripped out of the towel and got dressed. I let my hair dry in my natural waves and left the bathroom after putting on a bit of make up.

"Bye, bitch!" I yelled walking out of the room and downstairs.

I got in my 1967 red Chevelle and drove towards work. I work at a day care. Not in the older kids part, just in the babies part. My mom owns it and I love to work there.

I pulled into the employee parking lot and got our of the car. I ran into the front office.

"Hey Emma," Stacy, the receptionist, said, with a big grin on her face.

"Hey Stacey," I replied with a light smile.

I walked down the hall to my classroom. I saw my mom sitting in a rocking chair holding Aidan. Aidan was my favorite kid here at the daycare. He was 11 months old and could speak pretty well for a little baby. He was well behaved, also. He had baby blue eyes, blonde hair, chubby cheeks, and his bottom, front two teeth.

I pushed the door open and caught Aidan's excitement filled eyes.

"Ma, ma," he called. When he first started coming here he couldn't say Emma, so he called me Ma.

"Aiden!" I gooed,