Chapter 1

Symbol meanings: (Also, it's first name, last name for the characters)

**** = Stage direction/ what the characters are doing and the setting

{ } = Narrator

~~~~ = Characters thought

( ) = Little details that aren't needed but I wanted to share

---- = Place change

Maruko Sakai: What were you thinking!? How could you be so stupid! I'm done for! I'm going to lose my job! My life is ruined!

*Maruko is up, pacing and yelling*

Ichigrou: Please, calm down.

*Ichigrou is sitting in a seat, just looking at Maruko*

Maruko Sakai: Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down? The dean caught us! We're both done for! God, I told you to stop! Why didn't you stop!!!

*Marukos voice gets louder and his tone gets rough*

Ichigrou: Because, I love you.

*Ichigrou said so sweet, so soft, and so genuine, which made Maruko stop in his tracks and look at Ichigrou*

{That was a scene in the future, now lets come back to the present}

*Maruko is at his desk, grading papers. He was an English professor, and he is 24. He's super smart. He started college at ten, graduated at eighteen, and started teaching, and has been ever since. He is 60 and has chestnut brown hair, emerald green eyes, and is in great shape. Along with his mind being perfect, so is his body. He always works out when he can. He is hated among the students, since his class is very hard. All the students complain about him, and everyone barely passes his class.*

*Maruko is minding his own business when the dean walks in*

*Yagami Kumaki is in his 50's but still looks great. Hes a silver fox whos 5'11, well built, and the wrinkles are starting to come in. With his students he's very stern and has a rough tone, but people he's close with say he's gentle*

Yagami Kumaki: Maruko.

*Maruko continues his work*

Maruko Sakai: Yes, Kumaki?

Yagami Kumaki: I've told you to call me Yagami.

Maruko Sakai: Okay, okay.... Yes, Yagami?

Yagami Kumaki: You will be getting a new student tomorrow.

Maruko Sakai: So the rumors are true.

Yagami Kumaki: Yes, the Ichigrou is coming to our school.

Maruko Sakai: May I ask, why?

Yagami Kumaki: You think I know? Apparently his father is making him.

~ Yagami Kumaki: Im his father, but that little shithead doesn't want people to know. That's why his fans don't know his last name ~

Maruko Sakai: Is that so? According to the news, his father is only making him because he's disappointed in his sons life choices.

*Maruko was still working and Yagami looked at him with wide eyes*

Yagami Kumaki: Well, what do you think of the situation?

*Maruko stopped grading and glanced up at Yagami*

Maruko Sakai: Honestly, I think they're right. By looking at Ichigrous speech patterns, his father was extremely tough on him. He indeed is very intelligent and not having the mother figure also is the reason for how he is. I can see that deep down he's not forced to be the way he is, but it seems as if he comes from an important family that pushed him too hard, and now he's trying to escape and make a name for himself in a field he actually enjoys. With his father doing this, it's going to strain their relationship even more, if they even have one, still. There is a possibility that this may strain his ability to succeed in my class.