Part I

Los Angeles, CA
May 6th, 2018
"Aye, make sure you at my album release party on Saturday ol' care bear ass nigga"

I laugh as my best friend of 12 years, Demario, continues to give me a earful as his voice echos in my car while I drive. He was informing me about his release party for his new album, "Reset", that he was having all the way down in Atlanta.

"Nigga you know I ain't gon miss it. Now, shut yo ol' lil chin having ass up, mane!" I say as we continue to go back and forth . One thing about Demar and I is that for as long as we've known each other, people would think we were siblings. The crazy thing is that we started out not liking each other at all. When we first met, it was the first day of 9th grade. I was 13 and he was 14, but we were in the same grade because I skipped 8th grade and went straight to high school.

13 Years Ago
I was in my 1st period class and waiting for the bell to ring. I was trying to make a decent impression on the first day by coming early, but after today I didn't give a fuck about a tardy as long as my grades was good.

Finally, the class was full and the bell rang and our teacher, Mrs. Jackson began with attendance. While doing so, a boy who looked about my height was walking in no care in the world. "Oh, there goes Mr. Demario White, so good you could join us on the first day."

"Yeah, aight" he mumbled as he walked down the row of desk. Even though the available seats were mainly in the front, he found his way in front of my desk which was close to the back. "Aye lemme have this desk, shawty." I look up and quickly lower my head writing the notes, paying him no mind.

"I know you heard me, shawty." I look up again after he raises his voice, not putting no fear in me as I look at him crazy, much to his dismay.

"Nigga you don't see no other empty desk calling yo name?" I ask as I'm getting frustrated as to why he's starting shit while gaining the attention of everyone including the teacher. "Shawty, like I said I want that seat so you can get yo ass up and lemme have this one."

"And nigga like I said, listen to them other desks callin yo name." I quickly raise up, not backing down which made him step up closer to me, examining my stature which was similar to his. "Look I really don't want to beat a bitch ass this morning, but this coulda been handled if you woulda got up."

I immediately shove him which causes him to go back a little, in turn making him shove me. "Hey, Hey, we not finna do that today", Mrs. Jackson says but that doesn't do nothing accept cause the student to surround us and scream out, only boasting the situation between us. Right before she can say anything else, my fist connected with his jaw, making him hit the floor. "Wassup, bitch ass nigga!"

I scream before I feel myself getting lifted up and slammed down onto the floor by this stupid ass dude but I ain't no bitch. "Shoulda gave me that seat, hoe" he says, continuing to punch me in my sides while having a strong grip with arm around his neck. After minutes of rolling on the floor and connecting punch after punch on each other and screaming kids, a few male teachers got in and separated us, pulling us out the classroom. We continued to scream down the hallway before entering the main office where I was left outside while ol' dude was pulled into principal's office. A while later, the door opens and it's not long before I'm put into the seat right in front of the man himself, principal Perez.

"So I hear it was a fight on the first day, Ms. Broussard." Nah nigga I won the Nobel Peace Prize. "Yes sir, but the guy was tryna start with me, saying I need to get up out my seat. And who finna do all that?" I ask Mr. Perez. "Look I understand that, Ms. Broussard, but you just swing first when you don't agree."

"Yeah, aight. Can I go now?" I asked still frustrated, causing for the principal to laugh. "Yes, but just know that this is a warning but I'm still calling your parents." Which caused me to mug at him. Knowing my granddad, he gon cuss my ass out and I don't wanna hear that today at all.  And low and behold, after school that day, he definitely cussed my ass smooth out. And from the first day on, Demario and I damn near fought almost everyday the entire first year.

Overtime, the whole situation grew on both of us and eventually, it got old to where we became cordial and finally becoming good friends overtime surprisingly in 10th grade.

Present Day
"Yeah aight nigga imma get off the phone and get some food but imma let you know when I touch down in the A." I say as he agrees before I end the call.

After about 15 minutes, I drive into a Chick Fil A parking lot, and go into the drive-thru, which thankfully isn't full right now. After placing and paying for my order, I drive off. Usually I would wait until I got home and eat but a nigga starving and plus I'm only wearing comfortable grey sweats and matching hoodie so it don't even matter.

After some time driving, I finally pull up to my house in the Hollywood Hills and lock my door before I got inside

After some time driving, I finally pull up to my house in the Hollywood Hills and lock my door before I got inside. And on cue Alicia texts me.

Babygirl❤️😋: wyd, Zaddy?
Me: Just getting back to the house wassup, mamas?
Babygirl❤️😋: nun finna slide thru if that's ok
Me: doors open, boo
Babygirl❤️😋 likes message

Now Alicia is this girl I've been messing with since I came out to LA. I met her at the club that she's also a bottle girl at. Lowkey, I'm not big on relationships but I'm not the one to hoe around surprisingly. Thankfully, she's not big on commitment and she's cool with what we got. But I also like to have a little fun from time to time and she usually fulfills those needs at the right time.

After what seems like 20 minutes, I get a text saying she here and I go let her in.

"Hey, bae" she says as I engulf her in a hug with both hands on her ass. "Wassup witcha, mamas?" I say pulling her into the house before locking the door. "Exhausted" she says, immediately noting to her tiring day of classes. Oh yeah, she's also third year fashion student at FIDM and wants to become a big time designer one day.

"What you need a back rub or sumn?" I playfully ask while she waste no time rubbing down my torso before her hands reach my sweats. "I mean I got a few places you can concentrate on", leading to us getting to what she came here for.