New School- New Experiences!

(AN: Hi guys! This is my second fanfic, so I still probably suck at this XD. Anyways, this story will be around 5-ish chapters long. It might take me a while to update, I'm pretty busy with school and soccer. I'll update as often as I can, please vote and comment if you enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAY POV

"MAAAAY! WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!" My stupid little brother, Max yelled as he barged into my room.

"Ugggh. What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Its already 7:15. You'll be late if you don't get up right now, lazy pants," Max smartly replied.

"7:15?!?! Crap! I AM gonna be late!" I panicked. As fast as I could, I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, (it was a hot mess) and got dressed into my school uniform. My uniform consisted of a white long sleeve button up blouse, red and black plaid skirt, white knee length stockings, red tie, and black dress shoes.

I hurried out of my bedroom, down the stairs, and out of the door. Aaaand then I realized I had forgot to eat breakfast *cries* so, I quickly ran back inside and ate my waffles extremely fast. What? I need my food. After eating, I said goodbye to mom and dad since my new school had dorms we stayed in. Mom drove me to school, and I ran my butt off trying to find the front office. Man, this school was huge!

DAWN POV

"Woooah!" I exclaimed as some random girl ran into me. We both fell to the ground, and she helped me up.

"H-hi...my name's May Maple. I'm new here..so do you mind showing me where the front office is?" The girl, May stammered.

"Oh! Sure thing. Follow me," I kindly replied. Since she was new, I had no choice but to show her around, right?

May and I walked around until we came across the front office. "So, you need to get your class schedule, don't you?" I asked.

"Yup. Hey, so how do I know which dorm I'm going to be in?" May asked.

"Mr.Hayden, the principal will assign you a dorm. Wouldn't it be awesome if you got put in my dorm?!" I squealed. May seems cool, I think it would be great if she joined Misty and I.

"Yeah! I really hope I do. I'd rather not get forced into someone else's dorm with people I don't even know. At least I've met you, so I would be good with being in your dorm!" May replied.

I knocked on Mr.Hayden's door, "Come in," he said.

MAY POV

"Hi Mr.Hayden! This is May, she's new here and needs to get her schedule and dorm room number," Dawn cheerfully said.

"Ah, yes. Hello Ms.Maple. Let me print out your schedule real quick. And Dawn, thank you for helping Ms.Maple find her way to my office," Mr.Hayden responded.

"No problem!" Dawn chirped.

"Okay May, here's your schedule. Give me a minute to find a dorm for you..." Mr.Hayden said.

I looked at my schedule. It seemed alright, I guess.

"Ooh! Let's see if we have any classes together," Dawn requested.

I handed her my schedule, which was:

1st period- History, Mr.Vaccaro
2nd period- Math, Mr.Hilton
3rd period- Science, Mrs.Oliver
4th period- Gym, Mr.Rosales
5th period- Free Period
6th period- English, Ms.Malik
7th period- Pokemon Ed, Professor Oak

"Yay! We have 1st, 4th, 5th, and 7th together!" Dawn squealed.

"Awesome! Thank goodness you're in a few of my classes," I said, relieved.

"Ahem, Mr.Hayden?" Dawn said, extra politely and sweetly.

"Yes...?"

"Um..can May please be in mine and Misty's dorm? Pretty please?" Dawn pleaded.

"Actually, sure. That works out well, so yes she can be with you and Misty," Mr.Hayden replied.

Dawn was SO excited.

"May, you'll be in dorm number 118. Here's a key for you, don't lose it, you will not recieve another one," Mr.Hayden said sternly.

"Got it."

"Alright girls, go on and head to 1st period now."

I walked with Dawn to our 1st period class, anxious of what's to come at my new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter is complete! Thank you for reading, please vote or comment if you liked it. Hopefully I'll update this soon :p byeee