Chapter 11

Cameron's POV

Me and Nash were waiting for the police to track his cell phone I was sitting on the chair tapping my foot impatiently. Nash was pacing back and forth.

"Do you think they can do it?" Nash asked.

"Yes they can just have a little faith" I said standing up.

"Yeah you're right" he smiled. I haven't seen him smile in forever. I sat there thinking about everything. I honestly can't believe I'll see her soon a huge moment of relief swooped down. I saw the detective running over towards me and Nash.

"We got it" he smiled.

"Seriously" I laughed.

"Yeah let's go there in a abandoned hospital in the middle of nowhere but grab Abby and a bag It's gonna take us a day to get there so we need to hurry" he clapped I nodded and me and Nash walked out and drove home. Once we got there I rushed in Abby was on the couch.

"Pack a bag they found out where she is let's go" I demanded walking upstairs. "Sam pack one too!" I yelled Nash went home after we all finished we met Nash at his house and drove back to the police station.

"We're taking the plane so it won't take that long" he said I nodded and we drove to the airport and boarded the plane and on our way to wherever she was.

__________________

Next 4 chapters are crazy so be prepared.

List of things you'll need

-pizza cuz why not

-knife cuz you'll need to cut a bitch

-tissues for the tears

Now may god be with you all!!