Idiot.

Nanon likes rooftops.
The feeling of being on the top of the world.
Chimon hates rooftops.
Afraid of falling down, just with one wrong step.
That's why they were perfect for each other.

It was late and Nanon was sitting on the corner wall of their dorm terrace, legs dangling down he was just enjoying the breeze or that's how it looks.

THE BEST BOYFRIEND❤️:
I'm home
Where are you?
Should I order dinner?

You:
I'll be there in 10 too
Order dinner
Ur fav
❤️

THE BEST BOYFRIEND ❤️:
Ok👍
Be home fast
Stay safe! ❤️

Nanon sat there again enjoying the wind, head full of thoughts. To someone looking from the other side it may look like some model posing, but no one knew the war going inside his head. Too many doubts, too many thoughts, he was about to burst.

"Nanon?"

Nanon turned so fast, that voice he would never fail to recognise it. He jumped down the wall and run to the person who was standing so close to the stairs wall.

"Why are you here?"

"Are you okay?"

"Chi it doesn't-"

"Are you okay?"

"I am Chi! More than okay!"

"Let's go do-"

"If you were okay, you wouldn't come here without saying me."

"..."

"..."

"Chi I just left work early today, and sat here waiting for you, I was about to come down anyways."

"Sit down."

"Huh?"

"I brought take out up, let's eat here."

"Chi you don't-"

"Now sit down before I change my mind."

So Chimon walked two steps from the wall and set the delivery down. He looked up, for the first time he saw the scenery from the terrace of their dorm. He didn't even clearly seen the building opposite when we was suddenly hugged.

"I love you."

"Idiot."

And they stayed there Nanon hugging Chimon whispering 'I love you' even though he didn't get reply and whenever he got it was 'Idiot'.

Breaking the hug, Nanon looked into Chimon's eyes. And this is why Chimon was never really eager or curious to go to terrace and see the scenery, because for him Nanon's eyes are more beautiful than any scenery, are more beautiful than the sky filled with stars because Nanon's eyes have whole galaxy for him.

"I love you."

"I lo-"

And he was pulled into an impromptu kiss. Though it was unexpected and both couldn't help but smiling they broke the kiss soon, but Nanon took as many pecks as he can before Chimon said he was hungry.

"You are not afraid right?"

"I'm not. I can't see down from here anyway, also you will catch me if I fall right?"

"No. I'll fall with you too."

"Idiot."

And Chimon sat down rolling his eyes, he was opening the dinner because he was really hungry but seeing his idiot boyfriend is still standing staring at him Chimon raised his brows questioning 'what?'.
Nanon suddenly turned his back to him, and shouted on top of his lungs.

"I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!"

"CHIMON WACHIRAWIT I LOVE YOU!"

"Shut up! Sit down!"

"I-"

And Nanon mouth was full of food. He wasn't angry, still smiling he sat down hugging Chimon waist pulling him close.

"Feed me."

"You are grown up!"

"Please... please boyfriend."

"Ahh! Just shut up!"

"I love you."

"Idiot...I love you too." 

A/n:

Sad we didn't get Namon bl series 😭😭😭 but I love Ohm x Nanon too 😍😍😍 
Update out of nowhere I know but it's just online classes suck and I still need to get used to them 😭😭
Also shoutout to baeee kristankrian for the idea. Baeee this is for u 🤣😂
Again the next update might be out of nowhere too, so really sorry 😭😭

P.s the food was Nanon's fav 🥺❤️
Thank youu soooooooooo much for reading! ❤️💕