Chapter 9

RTT: Challenge

.....

Third person

A silent ambiance wrapped the three after Harien announce her challenge to Hillard who just stare at the young lady. He always known that this lady was indeed fiery and a fighting but look like her head gotten more bigger having Hased beside her.

If that what you want then accept your challenge- he finally stood up.
But if you lose you will stay here and be my person.- Hased gaze become more sharper but ignore it.
And if I win?-  Hillard smirked hearing what Harien said.
Harien, don't make a rush decision.. - Hased tried to stop her. though he know that Harien is strong she still a beginner staring to know everything.

You can asked for anything.-

Thats a good offer, then are you willing to be my slave?- he look through the daring young lass. She's very serious stating at him. The guy agreed thinking that he won't seriously lose to this brat.

Agreeing both side in the terms they proceed to the training area to fight as the other trainee circle around to watched the fight.

It only a bareband fight without weapon. Harien is the first to attacked  with a 3 consecutive kicks, that Hillard dodge. He caught her legs but was attack by another kick so he let go but launched a tripping kick before the lass attacked again. Harien react quickly and tumbling away, taking a force and dashed toward Hillard. The fight goes on, this time they are using both of their hands. Harien block with his arm a punch approaching her left but he was touch by the fast attack from the right one before she could react Hillard use his strength and force his right hand to Harien block blasting through her defense. She tried to dodge that why she down on the ground. She wipe the blood on her lips and stood up immediately with a smirked in her lips.

On the hand the people watching quite amaze how they fights, they only knew there boss is strong but never did seen how he fights. Those swiftly move, reaction, posture and style was so professional. While The unknown girl was fighting with him though she was in disanvatage they can tell she's strong and really good fighting.

Meanwhile on the corner of the area, two eyes watching the fight especially observing someone carefully with his serious face.

Harien bleed another one for the third strike from Hillard, she started to get dizzy but the bloodshed making her a hungry wolves trigger in excitement and stand up fighting again. That why Hillard was a bit curious why does Hased stopped the fight. It's obvious this girl is not strong to defeat him and already injure.. dies he not care about this woman? Or maybe he care that she be my person if he stop the fight. He glance at the corner to see him watching closely the girl with a serious face so he can't read what he thinking. Distracted Harien be able to land a punch on him and a knees his stomach. He felt pain in his stomach but he be able to step back before he be hit by another attack. But it seem the lass don't want to take a break and dashed toward  him. Hillard momentum change and now they are fighting equally exchanging attacks ..

Harien was so concentrate without noticing her move becoming more and more better. Hillard notice this improvement was amazed how can a lass becoming better as the fight goes on. She become more faster and attack are more forceful than before and attacking Hillard deadly spot wearing her evil smirk.

Harien lunch a straight punch right his solar plexus right after a heart attack a while ago. He felt like he needed oxygen he can't breathe.

Harien jump at him and attack continuesly blood spill and she's enjoying it. The shy, kind and polite girl Hased used to see was no more. The demon unleashed her soul..

Seeing that Hillard in any moment would fell unconscious he intervene and stop Harien.

Miss Harien!- he spoke when the girl look at him with a burning eyes.