𝚆𝙰𝙺𝙺𝙾 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 | 𝙵𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴

Requested by: @JazzMuzic

"Yakko and Dot think we're boyfriend and girlfriend."

It took you a moment to process what Wakko had said before shock entered your system. What he had said was seemingly out of nowhere, and it was delivered by Wakko so nonchalantly. You turned to face him with a bewildered look.

"What?" You questioned, wanting him to repeat what he had said.

Wakko and yourself had gone on a walk around a park close to the warner studio, while on your trip the two of you got some ice cream and sat down at a park bench to eat. At that point a silence fell over the both of you, leading Wakko to break it with his odd statement.

You and Wakko going out together had become a frequent occurrence. Usually Dot and Yakko would tag along, but recently they had started to declined, leaving you and Wakko to hog all the fun to yourselves. It was never awkward for you and Wakko to be alone, if anything, it was a relief that the two other siblings stopped tagging along because frankly, you enjoyed Wakko's company a lot more. The both of you had a great friendship.

"They're not right, right? Well- of course they're not." Wakko shook his head, dejectedly looking down at the ground with a furrowed brow.

"Wakko-"

"I can't believe they really think that. They keep teasing me about it too." He pushed his hat up and scratched his head. This had clearly been bugging him for some time. 

"Wakko-"

"Yakko does it the most, he really-"

"Wakko!" You huffed, finally getting his attention. "Your ice-cream is melting." You pointed to his left hand, which now had melted ice-cream on it.

"Oh." After his realisation, he promptly swallowed his ice-cream in one gulp, cleaning the mess on his fingers too.

"So, Yakko and Dot hm?" You sat back. Wakko nodded.

"Could you imagine it? You and I?" He laughed nervously.

"Well, if I'm being honest yeah." You turned your body to face him. "If I was your girlfriend, I'd shower you with hugs, kisses and treats all the time." You grinned, holding back a chuckle. "But, if what Yakko and Dot are saying is-"

"You would?" Wakko grasped your hand, making you look deep into his heart shaped eyes.

"Uhh... well..." You leaned back, airing out your shirt by tugging on the collar. 

"Be my girlfriend then!"

The way to a mans heart really was through his stomach...