You have to CHOOSE

"Yes! Another friend request! " Stefany thought to her self, "Cameron Macer, 57 mutual friends, oh I'll accept his request." She click the except button.

~Evelyn Vance

BFF where u @?

"Hey! I got a message!" She started talking to her friend.

~Stefany L

Home where else could I be? U?

~Evelyn Vance

Mall on cell

Who's Cameron?

~Stefany L

Don know

57 mutual friends though

~Evelyn Vance

Ya

Well I've seen his profile pic

If that's him I've seen him around

~Stefany L

Cool

Since when don't u use your middle name?

~Evelyn Vance

Since my mom checked Facebook

She hates my middle name but dad liked it

~Stefany L

Right

I'm just not used to see the name Evelyn since Kindergarden

Your names been Dezal

~ Evelyn Vance

Ya

You and that Cameron guy eh?

~ Stefany L

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM DEEZ!!

GROSS

~Evelyn Vance

Well he knows you

I'm talking to him right now and says ya went to pre-k together

~Stefany L

Oh that Cameron?

He really remembers me?

Wow

I gotta go

~Evelyn Vance

ttyl i'll talk to the obsessed loser! LOL

bye

~Stefany L

lol bye

Oh wow I can't believe he remembers me .

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"Hey Stef what's up ?" Johnny said walking up to me from his locker

"Oh hey Johnny, wow I'm surprised your not with your HORRIBLE girl friend." Just to tell you I HATE HIS GIRLFRIEND " we broke up yesterday " AHHHHHHHH they broke up I'm so happy cause I kinda like johnny well I have since grade one but he never notices but I'm gunna make a move this time I won't let him slip away with another Slut. "Oh you guys broke up?! Why I thought u really liked her?" I knew it really wasn't any of my business but still I wanted to know " I broke up with her cause I really like someone else" " who who who who who tell me tell me tell me tell me come on come on come on come on come on please pleases please please please" I begged " Ummm... the thing is....it's someone your to close to, to tell you! " He said awkwardly. He looked down and then ran away. what the hell was that I thought to my self walking to ethics class. Class was taking forever to end finally the lunch bell rang I rushed to the caf to the table me and my friends always sit at but right whenI sat down someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and Cameron was standing behind me oh my gosh was he ever gorgeous "are you just going to sit there or are you going to give me a hug already" he said with a smirk on his face, I got up and gave him a hug "omg Cameron it's been forever you've changed so much and i've missed you a lot too!" I said trying not to blush because everyone was staring at us " you've changed a lot to and of course i've missed you" . "Aww you guys are too cute" Dezal said trying to piss me off and it was working I automatically said " would you shut up were FRIENDS ok" Dezal shut up after that I walked away pulling Cameron's hand "come on i'll show you around the school" I couldn't believe that Cameron was in the same school as me again it was really nice to have someone with you that you can trust more than anyone. " Stefany, Stef " Johnny was walking up to me " Can I talk to you in private for a minute " "Ummm shure i'll be right back Cameron". Oh great Cameron is back Johnny broke up with his girlfriend what'"s next.