Chapter 10 interview fan meets her idols.

I do not own following bands mentioned in this story, just fan writing fanfiction!

Remember to vote after reading please, thank you!

=====================

A week later Fairytail drove to the studio they, got out begin walked into the build man walked up to Yuka "Hello are you their manager" the man replied Yuka nodded her head "Yes Hi name Yuka how doing" the man smiled as he shook her hand. "Hiya I'm mark of metal-wire, glad to meet you" Mark notice a young girl before Yuka looking around for something or someone, he smiled as he spoke. "Babymetal not here yet, are you Yuki?"

Yuki turns her head to mark as she replied, "Yes, am Yuki of Fairytail nice to meet you" Mark smiled shaking her hand. Yuka looked over as she tip, mark's shoulder wanting to talk to him alone. Two of them walked away to the other room. "I hear Babymetal wanted to talk to Fairytail is it true!" Yuka replied to mark.

Mark nodded his head as he replied. "Yes their manager wanted to know something, think something had to do with miss Yuki's uniform she wears at her live shows, am not sure but think maybe they are mad about something he was not happy about when we talk about doing the interview!" Yuka shook her head.

Toshiko looked over Listening to mark and Yuka talk she heard what was said and walked away to Brandon and Yuki. "Think Manager of Babymetal maybe pissed at Yuki for something I did," she replied as she came over Brandon's eyes looked up at her in disbelief "Uniform right?" Toshiko nodded her head.

Yuki rolled her eyes, "Why are they so mad over uniform I do not understand?" she replied looking at Toshiko who sighed as she replied. "I drop out of the group I was in that used that uniform, I did it become a drummer I take all blame if they are mad that I never give it back" Yuka walked over, hearing them talk.

"Don't worry about it, I handle everything!" Mark walked over begin to speak. "They are here, Manager wants to talk to you Miss Yuka" she nodded her head as she made her way over Manager of Babymetal two of them shook hands as they walked off to talk.

Su and Moa and Yui walked in they noticed Yuki who was talking to Toshiko they notice Yuki was wearing a leather dress and not the uniform she had been seen in, Toshiko looked over notice them, she smiled and poke Yuki on the shoulder and then point to them. She looked over at them staring at them.

She begins to blush turn away really, fast not make eye contact with them. Su walked over with Yui and Moa following her, she walked up to Yuki places her hand on her shoulder she then spoke. "Kon'nichiwa Yuki-chan" Yuki blinked as Brandon begin to laugh. Yuki slowly turned to face Suzuka.

"hi..." she replied looking away as she blushed, Yui and Moa begin giggling, Toshiko laugh as she begins speaking in Japanese Moa begin laughing, Yuki glared at Toshiko "Hey you know I can't understand Japanese stop it" Toshiko begin laughing louder.

Yuki glare even more Toshiko tell she pop her fingers that alerted Brandon to what his friend was about to do, Yui notice a fire in Yuki's eyes fire that was called rage Mark returned as two managers join him. "Believe, we ready to start the interview, you all ready to go." He replied looking at Yuki and rest.

Hello, everyone, I'm, mark, with metal-wire we have Fairytail and Babymetal with us today first I start with Fairytail, tell me about yourselves.

Yuki looked back at Mark as she replied. "My name is Yuki Henley next to me is my best friend Brandon and then Toshiko other members are not here they had things to do!"

The man nodded his head as he turns to Babymetal, su begin talk first. "I'm Su-metal desu, I'm Yui-metal desu Moa-metal desu" the three of them replied doing across as they made fox symbol with their hands. Mark smiled as he spoke. "Welcome let me start with thank you to both of you all for coming, Miss Yuki Your manager says your fan of Babymetal!" Mark replied looking over at Yuki who blushed as she replied.