Just a dream

Ariana's POV

If there's one thing I hated about myself, it would be that I have a really small bladder. I would drink one glass of water and I would be running for the bathroom like my life depended on it.

I got up from bed and cursed at myself for drinking that glass before going to bed. I opened my bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway and walked inside the bathroom.

Coming out the bathroom, I accidentally bumped into someone.

I looked up and came face to face with Lucas. Lucas was my brother's best friend and he slept here almost every night. The guest room was basically his bedroom.

"Sorry." I apologized. I took a step back and I can't help but admire his features. He had golden blond hair, amazing green emerald eye and he was shirtless

He ran his hand through his hair. "No problem." He gave me his loop sided grin.

I walked back to my room and my mind kept thinking about Luke. I had a crush on him since my brother introduced us five years ago. But he would never see me more than his best friend's dorky sister. 

Then there was a knock at my door and before I could say, “Come in,” Lucas was standing three feet away from me. He looked around my room and ran his hand through his hair nervously.

"I couldn't sleep." He spoke. I didn't reply. When he saw that I wasn't saying anything, he went to sit at the edge of my bed. "Did I wake you up?" I shook my head.

I threw the covers off of me and then went to sit at the edge of the bed beside him.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said, smiling devilishly as he looked into my eyes.

He then put his hand on my thigh and started to rub it. I put my hand on his thigh and I spread my legs apart.

He then reached up, grabbed my shirt, gripping it tightly in his fist and pulled me down and we kissed, gently at first then harder, our tongues swirling as we kissed.

Our kissing was quickly getting hotter until we both pulled our mouths apart, gasping for a breath of air, our eyes looking hungrily into each others eyes. I ran my hands up and down his perfectly sculpted abs while he easily slid my pajama bottom off.

Is this really happening? I am about to have sex with the Lucas Brierwood.

His hands then made its way up to my top and he quickly threw it down next to my pants.

I quickly jolted up from bed and I realized I was breathing hard. I looked around my room and Lucas was nowhere to be found.

Everything looked normal and I realized that it was just a dream.

===========================================================================

New story

Hope yall like it

VOTE (20)

COMMENT (5)

FOLLOW