☆9. Appa☆

Next day :

Jungkook had arrived to Seoul and Jimin was still unconscious in the hospital, as per Jungkooks request Hoseok was with the boy checking on  Jimin's condition and other stuffs. It was afternoon 2pm when Hoseok informed Jungkook that Jimin might wake up soon, so Jungkook immediately completed his work and drove to the hospital in his black Mercedes.

Jungkook wanted to know who this said boy Jimin was, he wanted to see his kitten hyung's baby, without thinking further he stepped inside Jimin's room where Hoseok stood there scanning the little boy even Head doctor who was previously handling Jimins case was present.

"Hyung how is he ? is something seriously wrong with him ?" Jungkook asked hoseok who was discussing with that head doctor.

"We can only tell once he wakes up Jk, there's possibility that he won't even wake up from coma but things can drastically change... let's just wait until he gains his consciousness, it's hard to say anything right now" hoseok said that's when the small cute six years old boy slowly opened his eyes and he was tensed upon looking around his surroundings.

He slowly sits up the nurse helps him in the process and Jimin blinks his eyes in surprise "where am I ? please let me go ! I want to be alone" Jimin panicks and starts to hyperventilate saying that he wants to be alone. The head doctor immediately approached Jimin that's when it changes completely the moment where their fate has been decided by their destiny.

"Son please try to breath for me, don't worry dear look your Appa is here... see he is here with you"  The head doctor says pointing at Jungkook and tries to comfort Jimin without knowing that Jungkook wasn't Jimin's real father, it was just the situation which brought him here but as soon as the head doctor said the word Appa, Jimin looked at Jungkook with teary eyes he started crying seeing Jungkook. He suddenly jumped away from the bed and hugged Jungkooks legs who was confused by the sudden approach from the little boy shocking every one present in the room.

"Appa.... Appa I don't know what's my name Appa, I..... forgot everything, please help me Appa I don't even remember you" sobbing Jimin says to Jungkook still hugging his legs and shocked everyone in the hospital. Hoseok warns Jungkook to be quite seeing Jimin's reaction, Hoseok whispers Jungkook to don't react and signed Jungkook to ask the boy what's wrong with him. Jungkook was clueless he didn't knew what to say but as his Hyung told it was even what a doctor has asked him to do in this situation.

Jungkook nods and bends down to Jimins level and wipes his tears he held Jimin's shoulder lightly "Why are you crying and did you forgot everything ?" Jungkook asks hesitatingly but Jimin hugs him sobbing more now on his chest which surprised him weirdly.

"Don't you even remember your name or any other poeple ?  the place where you lived?" Jungkook tries again looking in his eyes and Jimin shakes his head in denial while sobbing "Appa I... I don't know, please help.... what's wrong with me, I don't know anything Appa I'm scared" Jimin sobs more and suddenly falls on Jungkooks lap he was again unconscious, may be the pressure on his brain injury was too much to handle thats why he blacked out.

Jungkook picks him up and laid on the bed panicking about the events that were one by one going on in his life right now. "Mr. Jeon it's clear that Jimin is suffering from Amnesia and he can't remember anything about his past six years of life" head doctor says and Jungkook now got a brain freeze hearing this.

"Sir can you please excuse us, I need to talk with Jungkook" Hoseok says getting worried when he saw the frozen Jungkook, all the nurses, doctor and staffs walks out of Jimin's room and Hoseok now approaches Jungkook.

"Jungkook don't panic or react negatively, I need to explain you something.... please listen to me it's very important for you to know" hoseok said and made Jungkook to sit on the chair.

"Hyung what was that... just now, what's wrong with him how can he have amnesia ?" Jungkook asks in pure confusement written in his doe eyes.

"Jungkook calm down ok ? I want to talk with you about Jimin, look jk the kid actually forgot everything he even forgot that he was in orphan even including his name, it shouldn't have happened and we can't blame on doctor, currently everyone thinks that Jimin is your son so that's why when Jimin was panicking the doctor said him to go to his Appa which is you, in these situations only parents or family members support the patient and Jimin is just a six year old kid, he believed on doctor without thinking much Jimin's brain think that you were his Appa before he lost his memory" Hoseok explains to Jungkook about Jimin's situation.

"But Hyung if he lost his memory how can he differentiate relations, you know him calling me Appa it doesn't make sense at all" Jungkook says massaging his temples.

"Jungkook he sure was in an orphanage without his parents but as he lost his memory, his brain tried to function on basic things and family relations are the most basic things which we teach to any child. Jk sure Jimin doesn't remember anything even his name but he understands the importance of Appa or Eomma he understands whats the value of parents is in a child's life even if he lost his memory, so as the doctor said you were his Appa he tried to seek comfort in you jk" Hoseok being the doctor himself knew about Jimin's brain's condition and he was trying his best to explain Jungkook about this.

"And what are trying to tell me Hyung ? don't tell me that you want me to continue with this act for the boy who I don't even know" Jungkook shouts almost going crazy now.

"Jungkook please try to understand, just atleast for few weeks, he's just a small kid Jk please you don't have to be his father for your entire life just for few weeks until he is alright even if he don't gain his memory back you can leave him, but right now his mind is in very critical stage. As a doctor I understand how painful it is being on Jimin." Hoseok requests to Jungkook who was looking at him with horrified eyes.

"But Hyung that's not my damn problem ! our of all the people why me I can't be his Appa even it's just for few weeks, you can't ask me to do this !" Jungkook bursts out in pure anger over hoseok.

"Jk calm down please ! you're mature enough to understand if you don't support Jimin right now, it might affect poor boys entire life and can't you do this to help a little kid he don't know anything. He is all alone in this world, I'm just asking you to help the kid until he can handle the truth, do this atleast for your husband after all he is yoongi's child" Hoseok tries to say all these words calmly so that Jungkook could understand, how Jimins entire existence was on stake.

"I... I need time to think... Hyung please.. just leave me alone" Jungkook says and dashed out of the room.

End of Chapter

a/n : yesterday night I got this idea I will add three more new huge mindblowing twists get ready ! 😉
and do you have any ideas who could  be the villain of this story?
(It can be anyone even actors or other kpop members)

Keep voting and don't be a silent reader.