The scores

The day after their ceremonies, Enobaria watched the previous year on when Katniss took her sister's place at the Reaping which attracted her the most about Katniss. Enobaria went over to Katniss's 12th floor. Effie answers the door and welcomes her in. Katniss was shocked to see her actually here to talk to her. Enobaria shakes Katniss's hand and says nice to meet you. The women talked a lot and got know one another. Katniss and Enobaria went on talking about their families. Katniss did not realize that Enobaria was family oriented, but she was and is very sensitive and humble. Which Katniss loved about her personality behind her altered teeth. Peeta came in and heard the girls talked but did not care because he is going to meet with Brutus anyway in his second floor. Brutus was very humble too. Back in District 2, they have a few Christian churches. Because they pray every year to win the Hunger Games. Except, Cato and Clove weren't Christians, because they felt forced by their parents to come to church. Enobaria explained to Katniss that she sings in worship to the most beautiful songs ever. Katniss never went to church in District 12 but wishes to go to church. The women talked for about 4 hours until dinner time. Enobaria wants to pray before they eat, so Effie says we shall hold hands and pray then shall we? Peeta and Brutus ate dinner alone on the second floor, as they talked a lot too. The next day, was training day and they trained together. Cashmere and Gloss trained on their own but seeing the different alliances of 2 and 12 training together and not with them. After training, Enobaria, Katniss, Brutus and Peeta watched the scores up at Haymitch's place on the 12th floor. Believe it or not, Katniss and Peeta got a score of 12s. Brutus and Enobaria was pleased with them. The next day was the last interviews with Caesar Flickerman. Of course Cashmere and Gloss did their speech. Next, Enobaria bragging about Katniss being the coolest victor. Brutus did not say much but said enough. Then, last, Katniss's dress turns into the Mockingjay with wings. Peeta talked about how Brutus is a great person in every way and that they are now a couple. Last, all the victors joined hands in unity on stage. Then the lights went out. Later at night, on the 12th floor, Enobaria tells Katniss that we will win tomorrow and I have faith in you. The women held hands and smiled. Enobaria and Katniss talked about saving each other and we will make our families proud, ok. I will, said Katniss, as she meant it in her heart to win. Tomorrow is Valentines Day for the tributes in the Quarter Quell. That is when, Enobaria asked, do you want to be my Valentine, Katniss? Yes, I will, Katniss answered back with sincerity. Brutus and Enobaria went back to their second floor for tomorrow morning of the Quarter Quell.