Game day

Y/n pov:

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard my alarm go off. I looked at the time and I remembered I have a game today with my national team. (You guys are going to do the game at the school).

I packed my gym bag got my cleaning stuff and mask. I head out the door with my skateboard and rode it to school. I changed my shoes and when I went to class I heard them whispered. "Did you know that the number female national volleyball team is going to perform a game at our school?!" "No way!! I bet y/n is on the team" " I mean she's the demon of the court?!" "I know right". The teacher came in and the lesson started.

{Time skip to lunch}

Sakusa's pov:

"Hey komori?" "What's up kiyoomi?". "Is it true that the number 1 female volleyball national team is going to performing a game here?" I asked. "Yup! I hope I get to see the legend she is the number 1 female spiked and y/n is number 2". Komori said all excited. "Cool". I said bluntly.

{The end of the day}

Y/n's pov:

"OMG ITS THEM AND THE LEGEND SPIKER!!!" I heard the school famgirling and fanboying. I walked up to them and hugged number 7 which is my mom. "I missed you". "Me too sweetheart" my mother said while smiling warmly. "Now go get changed caption". I chuckled at the nickname and so did my team. I changed in to my things and removed my mask because it's not aloud.

"ALRIGHT GUYS WELCOME TO A GAME OF THE PANTHERS VS THE FIRE DRAGONS!!!!" The announcer said as the crowd cheered. (Your team is the fire dragons).

When you are playing the teams eyes change to dragon eyes:

This your teams eyes now:

And this your entrance is the inarizaki team enter cue your mom is atsumu and Your kita the rest is your team

I pull off my jacket (just like kita) and all of my tattoos were showing. "MY MY LOOK AT THE DEMON OF THE COURT SHE HAS TATTOOS ON HER ARMS AND THIGHS I WOULD BE SCARED TO FACE HER" the other announcer said.

We line up on the court and I my mom has to serve. 'These's panthers are in BIG trouble when my mom serves' I thought as I smirked. The team smirked as well and our eyes turned into dragon eyes (pic above). My mom did her killer serve, the other team didn't have time to react because it was fast. We scored a point. My mom served again but the team received it, it goes to their setter and the setter tried doing a setter bump but they are so easy to read. I pushed the ball back on their side of the court and we scored another point.

It was their turn to serve and tenten (our libero ik the name is from naruto I couldn't think of anything else) received it perfectly. Our setter and my mom switched positions and it got the opposite team confused. My mom set it to me. I was like lightning I was so fast that they didn't know were I was. I spiked the ball with all of my force and it made a really dark black mark on the floor. I landed safely and looked at the team with my killer blood lust eyes. It sent shivers down their spine along with the announcers and crowd.

Sakusa's pov:

When I saw the black mark that's on the floor my eyes widen. 'How is she that fast and how much power did she use to do that?!' I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on the game.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy but you guys won by 10 points

Y/n's pov:

"Alright I'm happy I got to play with you guys again" I said as I hugged my team. "Us too" they said. " imma make a gc with all of us in it so we can keep in touch". Hinata said. "That's our bus bye y/n!" They said. "Bye guys!" I sighed I showered and changed into my uniform. As I was walking I heard foot steps from behind me I turned and saw kiyoomi. "Hey kiyoomi what's up?" I asked. "Will you please be our manager" he said and bowed. "No need to be formal but of course I'll come by tomorrow bye".I said. "Thank you and see you tomorrow" I heard him say.

"Who is the boy y/n?" My mom asked me while smirking. I turned red. "A friend". I said nervously " then why are you blushing hmm". "NOTHING LETS GO HOME". I said embarrassed. "Whatever you say honey."

Hey y'all I'm back and I'll try to post something tomorrow.
-Hazle out 😝✌🏽