chapter 1

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

(Y/N) (L/N) - the timid yet strong childhood friend of Kirishima. She has a secret crush on him since they were young ; Quirk: Manifest. She has a tailed creature with number zero at its back named Koro, that is clinging to her when she puts her hero gear on. Koro is the manifestation of her quirk Cubicle-Dice. Koro manifest into any weapon depending on the number she rolls. The higher the number the stronger the power.

Plot:

That afternoon during their hero class Aisawa invites the students from E academy inside to introduce themselves. They came for a joint exercise with UA for a special request from hero association.

One by one they were introduced by the group's leader. The delinquent heirs who always bicker, the eldest twin sister Ryo Kanzaki and the youngest twin brother Zen Kanzaki, the cold Irish beauty, Irina Bellfree, the silent boy who always wear a mask that covers half of his face, Hotaro Izanagi. Luca Ichiya the group's leader. He doesn't get much respect from his team because of his perverse attitude so he easily sulks, even so they still follow him. Lastly, the familiar face (Y/N) (L/N) who was a classmate of Ashido and Kirishima's childhood friend.

They went to the changing room to gear up for the training. Ashido approach (Y/N) greeting her after such a long time they haven't seen each other since middle school. Ashido then asked if she had spoken to Kirishima, as classmates Ashido is aware how obsess and deeply (Y/N) admires him.

The girls from class 1 A were intrigued when it comes to love topics and huddle up to ask about her relationship with Kirishima. The topic about Kirishima made (Y/N) feel flustered and awkward around the girls that she bundles like a baby to cover her flushed face.

At the boys locker, Luca was slumping to a corner feeling disheartened when Zen berates him for meddling. Zen quickly got into a bicker with Bakugo who was glaring at him, he felt annoyed at the loud and arrogant boy like her sister so Luca tries to calm him down but Zen's snarky comments took him aback and retreated to a corner so Iida had to console him.

At the training ground the excited Class 1 A gazes at E academy students on their hero costume. Ashido drapes her arms around (Y/N)'s neck complimenting how she looks great on her hero costume that highlights her curves. Mineta agrees with a thumbs up. (Y/N) coyly compliments her hero costume too which she believes looks cute.

(Y/N) heard Kirishima's voice from behind who was greeting her and was excited to have a joint exercise with her. The flustered (Y/N) doesn't know how to respond to him that she began to stiffened. Slowly she turns to greet him back but she was dumbstruck of his hero costume. (Y/N)'s face flushed red internally asking why is he half naked.

Ashido mischievously grins and pushes (Y/N) towards him. Kirishima catches her before she tilts over and chides Ashido of what she did was dangerous. Whilst (Y/N) was hiding her face from embarrassment Kirishima was astonished of her quirk a monkey looking creature that was clinging on top her. (Y/N) introduce Koro to him, the creature reaches it's tails and shook Kirishima's hand.

Mr. Aisawa calls their attention to announce the rules of the exercise, it's a battle royale between teams. Class 1-A was already aware of what to do when he showed the restraining tapes so he explained the rest to E academy elite students. The word elite gave them a dubious look from class 1 A. The E academy student were already disoriented and weren't listening to Mr. Aisawa's instructions. (Y/N) tries to align her teammate's but her attempt was naught when Ryo pulled her to her big chest admiring how adorable she is and blaming her brothers idiocy for causing the ruckus.

(Y/N) calls for Luca's help but he was sulking and playing with rocks not minding the outside world. Mr. Aisawa sighs in disbelief and continued the instructions. At the start of the exercise the class 1 A teams chose a place for recon and strategies how to win against strong team that had like Bakugo and unknown quirks of E academy. Ashido and Kirishima knows about (Y/N)'s quirk which was her black box that she magically summons and pulls out anything inside. They thought she wouldn't be of big problem but the creature that was clinging to her was new to them.

Whilst they were formulating a strategy the E academy students snuck on them taking out the team who had reconnaissance type of quirk like Jiru and shoji. Before this happened the E academy had already assembled and is using Luca's quirk Invasion. Luca grins in excitement making (Y/N) chuckle hearing him in her head, whenever their Leader changes personality during battle. "This is so trivial" he clicked his tongue recalling his manipulative father, he muttered. "Alright team shall we humour the higher ups and play a game with UA high...I have trust in all of you?" The last statement was like a warning but his teammates take it as a motivation to ignite their desire to win.

---------

15 mins had passed Mr. Aisawa watch at higher ground, although he had skimmed through the students profile he was ambiguous of the trainings purpose. He has never heard of E academy before accepting hero course, yet the Hero association is requesting a joint exercise with UA for their elite students.

His brows furrowed in contemplating.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) manifested cubicle dice no. 4: railgun, sniper refile. To prevent casualties she uses rubber bullets targeting from distance at enemies who had formidable defenses like Shoto and Creati. It's non lethal but still causes impact. Once their guard is down Irina who can turn into a ware wolf attacks them with her vicious claws and shockwave howl. Ingenium was caught off guard by Hotaro with his hybrid bugs along with Froppy, Tailman and Grape Juice.

Deku, Uravity and Tsukuyumi tries to outnumber Zen but he was quicker than Deku leaping through spaces where his kunai reaches and exchanges places between his target to tackle them. After they sprawled on the ground he tied them with the restraining tape.

Luca who was preoccupied in exchanging information with the team using telepath one attribute of his invasion quirk suddenly had a confrontation with the annoyed Bakugo. Luca doesn't have an attack type of quirk so Bakugo could easily defeat him. He pulled him by the collar berating what was their purpose of joint exercise if they aren't taking them seriously.

Luca smirked feeling limp from the blast he got from confronting Bakugo. "Your too sensible Bakugo...this is nothing like a game of chess my stupid old man started." Luca gasped "and your just mere pieces that I can use as I take over the king". Bakugo's brows further knits in irritation, confuse of what he meant. Suddenly he felt something stung him and he soon fell unconscious. Luca sigh and thanks Ryo who can teleport through space using her red and black cloak and tranquilized Bakugo. "Leader keep your head in the game" Ryo sternly warns him and he flinched apologising for being lax.

At the same moment, while battling Zen, Cellophane and Red riot collaborated but the ground gave in and Red Riot fell down the cliff side towards the lake following with boulders. Zen captures Cellophane and calls out for (Y/N) who insanely dives in to save Kirishima.

Kirishima breaks his way out of the rocks that were pilling on top of him. Seeing no hope of escape and limited air he fell unconscious. (Y/N) pulled him out and activated the evolved version of her quirk power monger. Multiple barrage of projectile broke the huge boulder into pieces allowing her to swim away and sprung out of the water.

She pulled the unconscious Red Riot to the shore tugging him drastically to wake up. He finally cough out some water after hearing (Y/N)'s cries. She gasped in relief and immediately hugs him as soon as he props himself up. (Y/N)'s body was still shuddering from adrenaline so Kirishima returns the hug assuring her his fine.

Finally the joint exercise ended in 30 mins as Luca deduced. It was a total loss for class 1 A, Bakugo was so furious that they got a jump on him. Mr. Aisawa reminds them to reflect on their actions on today's exercise and dismisses the class. (Y/N) apologize to class 1 A for being rough at them but they didn't bare any ill will instead they were intrigued at how efficient and strong was their collaboration.

End of chapter 1

>>To chapter 2