Wish [14]

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ

[Flashback]

Jaemin closed his eyes,frustrated,"peacemaker my foot!You have to save me too,you brat jisung!"he muttered under his breath.

Being the invisible jisung,he silently burst into a fit laughter,hearing the human jaemin being scolded by his discipline teacher.

Mr Kim was about to the leave the place when suddenly he felt a hockey ball hit straightly to his bottom—making him yelp and scream on top of his lungs.

"YAAHH!!",he shrieked,rapidly caressing his bum while glaring to the ice hockey ring,"who is that just now?!"

"Oh I'm so sorry Mr Kim!",Dong sicheng,winwin shouted—instantly moving his skate towards Mr Kim.

"I'm sorry!!is it hurts?",he asked innocently only then to found himself startled by his voice.

"You dare to ask?of course it hurts!"

Winwin bowed to him,"I'm sorry Mr Kim!",he apologized again—secretly trying his hard to hold his laughter after noticing his teammate—NCT U trying their best not to laugh.

It just never crossed their mind that their so called frightening and savage discipline teacher,Mr Kim got hit by the hockey ball on the bum by their leader.

"Dong sicheng!detention after the school end later!",The last words he said before throwing his last glare,still caressing the spot where his bum got hit by the hockey ball.

When Mr Kim was about to step out from the place-he accidentally bumped into Seulbi.

"Oh sorry,Mr Kim!",she apologized while bowing,Mr Kim jolted up from his position before he heave a relief sigh,"oh my poor heart!seulbi-shi,be careful next time!",he muttered,hissing as he still can feel the pain on his bum.

Seulbi grinned while bowing again to him,"The principal wants to see you after the school end-since it's not recess time, thats why I'm in a rush!I'm sorry again",she explained.

Mr Kim shake his head,"just be careful next time",he replied with a small smile,"oh yeah,since I need to meet the principal later-could you help me with one thing?"

"Sure Mr Kim"

"Help me to collect the paper from the student who got detention this morning—there suppose to be two students so just keep it on my desk"

Seulbi nodded as a reply before both of them went to their separate way.

Eavesdropping to their conversation,jisung can't help it but to smirk on his own,he adjusted the loose spectacle on his nose-bridge,"looks like there's gonna be some scene going on",he whispered to himself.

[end of flashback]

Seulbi were now waiting patiently for her senior to finish up his punishment,only the sound of their small and soft breathing can be heard.

"You okay?"

That simple question instantly make seulbi to shift her gaze to her crush since the day 1 she enrolled in the school.

"I'm sorry that you have to wait",winwin uttered softly as he shifted his gaze to seulbi.

Seulbi gulped down the big lump in her throat,"No worries sunbae",she managed to reply.

Hearing that small and soft voice,a smile then plastered on his face,"it's past 3pm—you should go home,a hoobae should be at home studying at this hour right?",He joked,trying to light up the mood.

Seulbi let out a small chuckle,"most of us would be sleeping or even hang out with friends"

Now it's winwin turn letting out a small giggles,"thats right,I even do that"

Seulbi pursed her lips,avoiding any eye contact with her senior,"how many line left?"

Winwin hummed in response,"about ten?"

Seulbi nodded her head,"I'm just going to wait for a while"

The time wears on and now without both of them even noticing—it's already past 4pm.

Standing at the empty and silent school entrance,she glanced to her watch,"is nana already home?",she asked to herself.

"Do you think sicheng will notice her feelings?",jaemin asked jisung,they were now hiding behind the large plant pot,jaemin plucked off the large leaves on his left before he placed it on top of his head,watching seulbi's back in secret.

Yeah what a nice camouflage there jaemin-

Jisung clicked his tongue,"shh,you're too loud nana!",he whispered silently,"just watch"he mouthed.

"Not going home yet seulbi-shi?",winwin suddenly walked out from the entrance,he was holding his hockey stick,wearing the left strap of his backpack around his left shoulder.

The view itself just so breathtaking!
It makes her heart skipped in a beat-vigorously.

"I was about to",she replied shortly.

Jaemin pressed his lips together as an idea suddenly popped up in his mind,"Angel jisung,you can do everything with your fore finger right?",he whispered in hurry.

Jisung nodded his head as he glanced to jaemin.

"can you change the weather into gloomy rainy day?"

Jisung just shrugged his shoulder,"of course" and with that, the bright and clear blue sky just now turns gray and cloudy,dull, sunless sky—overcast.

In split of second,rain falling in large drops and with a lot of force against the ground.

seulbi let out a sudden gasp.

"You have umbrella?",winwin shouted softly as his voice got drowned against the rain pitter-pattered on the roof top.

Seulbi hesitantly shake her head.

"I have one in my locker,wait here—I will send you home"

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ