ONE

If you happen to read this story please do vote and comment:)

--------

"Are you ready yet?" My aunt,

Joanna yelled from downstairs.

"Yup." I came running downstairs.

"You will surely like your new school. Moreover it's the best school,and many kids are dying to get into it." She said by placing her hand on my cheeks.

"Whatever,if I get to do my dance, I would even go to rat hole and live there." I said by rolling my eyes at her. She gigled at that ' rat hole' part.

"Be a good girl and make lot of friends. Okay?" She gave the usual advice.

"Oooookay." I said showing my lack of interest on her advice.

"As it's your first day of school, I'll drop you." She suddenly came up with her new idea that made me blink for several times,to get the words clear in my head.

My aunt is too expressive while dropping me off to school. She would stand hugging for hours either without even talking anything or endless talk. It's very weird.

I'm left with no option.

You guys may wonder why am I living with my aunt. It's just that I lost my parents when I was 6,in a car accident. My aunt is my mom's sister and she had no kids and that's why I'm living with her.Her husband died in that accident too.
My aunt owns a largest advertisement firm. I had been studying in US since 8th grade and now at the age of 17 getting transfered to shinhwa high in South Korea.

I think that's more than enough about my past.

I love to dance,dance dance dance dance........

------

I finally entered the school building after getting hugs,squeeezes and advices from my aunt.

It was awesome.

I was immediately welcomed by three weird girls,they asked about me,where I studied before.The moment I said US,their mouths were dropped to floors. From that moment,they didn't let go off my hand. It was actually annoying, especially their squeaky voices.

After an hour of struggling with those three, I asked for principals room and ran away from them. I got my schedule and headed to my locker and that's when everyone around me went psychic.

The girls squealed and ran downstairs, those three retards dragged me along, so it was obvious that there were some hot guys giving their entry.

I was damn right. I saw four guys entering the hallway and others parted on either sides.

I just halted on the stairs while hit the floor.

Girls were squealing and jumping. Grosssss.

All the four really did look lik GREEK GODS.

They didn't mind anybody around,it seemed that none existed in the hallway except the four greek gods.

----------

"Arya did you see our princes?" One of the weirdo asked me during 3rd period.

"What? Prince? I didn't." I said making mixed expressions on my face, " Actually what's your name,sorry I wasn't paying attention when you said earlier."

"Oopsies. I'm Ginger,thats Sunny and Miranda." She said by pointing to the other two weirdos.

"What did you say about prince? Is there a royal family or something?" I asked by resting my chin on both of my hands.

Ginger laughed for a while and said, "No no. The F4. The four guys whom you saw few minutes ago ,giving their royal entry in the hallway."

I made my mouth 'O' and asked, " yeah,so what about them?".

"Are you kidding me? No worries. I'll explain about them to you honey." Ginger said by smiling ear to ear.

Honey? Grosssssssss.

-------
It's shinhwa high in the pic :)
Please do vote
Comment
:)