Love?

It's warm up before i make another Childe story. Please forgive me if i make any mistake..

--------------------------
(Y/N) look at the beautiful evening scenery of Wangshu Inn. She is waiting for her boyfriend, Xiao. They always meet up here whenever Xiao finished with his task, but today it's taking so long for him to show up. She worries and become anxiety, What if something's bad happened to him? ..No! He will be fine. He's an Adeptus after all.

A warm blanket place on her shoulders. "(Y/N), you need to take care of yourself you know.." He sighs. She surprises and turns to look at the owner. She shocks and moves away from him.

"Childe?!" She says aloud and looks around the empty place, "H-how do you find me?"

He sighs and looks at her sadly. "Is this how you greet your old friend? (Y/N)..I missed you"

She glares at him and says, "I didn't miss you. Now go before Xiao finds us."

"That Adeptus?" His eyes darken as she mention Xiao. "He won't find us. he has some business to do"

"What..did you do to him?! He's my boyfriend!" she asks. She hopes Xiao come here and saves her as soon as possible.

He walks closer and grabs onto her arms hard.

"C-childe it's hurt.." (Y/N) says softly, trying to push him away.

"I love you, (Y/N). You know how long it takes for me to find you.. I watch over you for years and want you to notice me. But you chose him over me?!" He says, keep squeezing your arms.

"c-childe please..! I love Xiao" She looks down and reaches her leg to kick his crotch. She quickly run downstrains.

After she runs out the Wangshu Inn, she looks for Xiao. "Xiao! Wh-" someone knock her out and catches her before she fall on the floor.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up and try to adjust to the lighting. I see an unfamiliar place. "where am i..?"

"It'd be easier if you listen to me, princess." an orange-haired guy says softly.

I glare at him and want to hit his face but can't. My hands and legs tied on the bed. "I'm not your princess! Let me go!"

"No. I won't let you meet him or anyone.." he walks close to the edge of the bed and grabs my hair gently. He brings it up to kisses it.

"You love me, princess. We're make for each other. You know that" he glares at me coolly. I swallow my saliva.

"N-no. Stop it Childe! Xiao will look for me"

He laughs, "He won't. No, He will never find you." He grabs on my neck as I choke.

"Please don't kill me.. I l-ike the old yourself, Ajax.." I look at him sadly, begging for him to stop.

He stops. His eyes stare blankly at me. "The old Ajax is gone, (y/n)." He sighs, "Look at me, (y/n).. is it too hard to admit you love me?" 

I stare at him bravely. "I don't and never love you."

He pulls out his sword and says out loud. "I give you one last chance, (y/n).. Say it again."

"I love Xiao-!" I shout. He stare down and stab me in the chest. I cough out blood. I shock

"If i can't have you, so does he." He mumbles. That's my last vision before i die.

A/N : I hope you like this story. I'm sorry if Childe is OOC (out of charactet) 😥