MINHYUK

The world ends tomorrow and, today, you're having a day of not giving a shit. Dad and Mom left the house to visit your older brother living in another city, your other brother is selecting the character in your favorite game while waiting for you to come back from the kitchen with the snacks. There won't be any waste today. Everything that is heavily bad for health will be eaten.

As you approach the couch and throws the packs in Minhyuk's lap, he immediately makes room for you to sit beside him and take your time to open all the junk food. Your brother is very hyped since the world found out they would end soon. Minhyuk was always willing to fight you, to provoke you and be provoked by any little thing you do. Since the national announcement, he's much more calm and even more optimistic. What a dream of a brother he suddenly became.

"Are you ready?" He asks while chewing gum.

"My fingertips are dirty with Doritos"

Minhyuk-oppa frowned at you.

"Clean them on your clothes."

"But-"

"What? No one is going to do the laundry this week."

"... you're right." You smiled and did as he suggested.

Not giving a shit was something that you needed to practice.

Minhyuk started winning the first match, as expected. He chose his favorite game to begin the marathon. As you both played the game, your fingers become more agile, more accurate about where to click on the console. Your brother is quiet at first, he always starts the games in a super focused, concentrate mood, but it tends to lose the seriousness when you win for the first time. Then, he becomes aggressive, competitive. To the point when you two already won and lost enough to not care anymore, then, Minhyuk is the best gaming buddy you'd ever find.

At one of those periods, you change the game for the third time. It has been five hours since you started playing, a part of your snacks is already gone, and you feel no will to eat for the rest of the night. But how could you know? You won't sleep until the night is over until the world ends.

"Oppa"

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna play some Phasmophobia?"

"This game is boring...!" Minhyuk whined.

"But I like it"

"..." he sighed "Fine."

It wasn't boring. Minhyuk hates the fact that Phasmophobia is the least scary horror game ever done. He says it's so much "waste of potential"... But you think the ghost is pretty scary. Overall, what matters in the game is teamwork. And playing only in a pair is difficult at the advanced levels.

"Ok, but I'll have the lightstick" he announced as soon the game started.

"Are you already scared, oppa?"

"What the fuck?! I'm not scared. I'm faster than you, so I'll show you the way. Also, I'm smarter, so it's obvious I'll find the ghost first. And when I find the ghost faster, this game will be over faster."

"But we can play multiple levels." You smiled, picking up a crucifix.

"...Gosh, you're unbearable. Don't forget the camera, we need to take a picture of the ghost."

"What are you gonna bring, besides the lightstick?"

"My outstanding intellect. And a journal. I bet this Mary Smith is some kind of writer."

"What makes you so sure of it?"

"She lives in a very antique house. And there's a writing machine here. Do you see these types? She broke it because she can't-" suddenly, you listened to a sound of music coming from a music box. The music played shortly, but it was enough for you to know it was coming from the second floor.