Chapter 3

Lhie's Pov

"My lady please wake up. His royal highness and Her majesty are worried for you" i heard a girl said while i felt a damp towel wiping on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes and the sunlight met my eyes and made me blind.

Just kidding. It hurts actually and I sat down and as I sat down my whole sight rotated and my head hurt.

"My lady is awake!" I was startled by the shout of a woman next to my bed.

"Ahhhhhh" I shouted in shock and he also shouted in shock.

"My lady are you okay?" some guys in armor and holding a sword went barging in my door and i screamed even more pointing at them

"Who are you ???" I was confused by the question of the woman in the costume and the man in the armor.

Is there a party today? Cosplay party? Is it Halloween? Halloween just ended hah.

"My lady is Arella. Your personal maid remember?" sabi niya looking at me and i see worryness in her eyes (if that even is a word)

Nangunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya. "My lady ??" I wonder question. The woman smiled like a puppy and nodded. 

"Yes my lady." she said with excitement in her voice. I don't know anyone with the name Arella...

"I don't know you" I said once away from him. Fear and trembling filled his face and he approached me. 

"My lady don't you remember me? We grew up together and I am your personal maid." he said to me with mixed fear. I slowly shook my head to answer him I did not know him and I did not know Arella.

"Quick Casp. Call the Doctor something is wrong with Princess Liae" he ordered the man in armor and he left quickly after he left, four people arrived just in time-- there were five of them. The old one is --- Why are mom, dad, sister, brother and grandmother here? Why do they we-weird dress up?

"Ma? Pa?" I asked to call two people wearing royalty clothes, the man was still wearing a crown. He looks like dad

"Honey" called me when the woman looked like mama and quickly hugged me. The other woman is also dressed in royalty and she looks like her sister. The other man looks like his older brother and is also wearing rich clothes. And the old woman has someone to support her and she looks like grandma.

"Thank you lord and you woke up Lixue" said the woman who looked like grandma. That's how my grandmother calls me whenever I'm back home why are they here ??? I was confused by the question in my mind.

"Honey how are you hah? Are you in pain huh? Do you want anything?" he asked and looked at me and examined my face.

I can't answer them because I'm still processing in my mind what's going on.