15

Recap:

Ja: Second thing josh is going to tell you...

M: Ok?

Jo: Ok so um...

Now:

Jo: Ok...um...so...I'm your brother and you actually know all of us...

M: WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! 

Jo: The doctor said not to as your brain needed to process the accident.

M: What so you were just not ever gonna tell me? 

Jo: We were, like now but the doctor said to wait a bit as it could cause more brain problems or you could forget more things like all of your memories. 

M: Oh ok... how long ago was the accident? 

Ja: 1 year ago.

M: Ohhhhh..... JADEN!!!! How long were you and Charly dating? 

Ja: Umm about 1 year and 6 months why? 

M: BRYCE!!!!! How close were me and Jaden??

B: You's were the closest we all thought you liked each other. 

M: I know who did it!!

Ja: How?? An investigator couldn't even figure it out!!! 

M: Everyone in the car!! 

Everyone gets up and gets in the cars they came in.

You drove to Charly's house (Jaden and Bryce are in your car with you and Addi everyone else was following.) 

Ja: Umm... Why are we at Charly's... WAIT!! It couldn't be her surely! 

M: Its her!!

you all get out of your cars.

Jo: Um why are we at Charly's house?

Ja: Mads thinks she's the one who crashed into her. 

You ran up to the door and knocked until she answered.

Ch: Oh! Hey guys!! (She sees Jaden) OMG! Have you come to get back together? 

You just slap her really hard.

Ch: HEY!! What was that for?? 

M: That's for crashing into me!

Ja: You know I don't think Charly would ever do that! 

Ch: Exactly! I wouldn't of did that to you because we were best friends before your accident! Jaden I'm really sorry to make you do this but you have to choose me or mads.

Ja: No its fine. I made my decision when Mads my "best friend" lied to me. I choose Char-

M: You know what! You don't even have to say it! I'll just leave no. I hope you all enjoy your lives as I'm sure you are all believe Charly.

Jo: I'm sorry Mads!

M: Its ok. You all seem happier when your with her anyways. Just know I love you all. Bryce and Addi who are you going with?

B: I'm really sorry Mads but I'm gonna have to stick with my boys and go with Charly.

M: Its ok. I understand. Addi? 

A: (Just looks at you) 

M: Oh... Ok.....

A: I'm really sorry but I have to stick with my boyfriend. He may be the love of my life! 

M: Its ok. Have a nice life (You pause) twin.....

A tear drops down your face so you turn around and walk back down the driveway. Before you get to the end you stop and turn around. 

M: Oh and Merry Christmas for now... Just remember I love you all and will always be there for you! 

A+B: We are really sorry! 

M: Like I said I love you and support your decisions. Oh and Jaden....

Ja: What?!

M: I hope you and Charly work out. Bye boys and girls thank you for the best few weeks of my life! 

The girls: Bye Mads (They start crying)

The boys: Bye Mads 

You get in your car and drive back home. You get in doors and ignore your parents and just run straight up to your room. You lock your door and put your sad music really loud so no one can hear you crying.

About 1 hour later your still crying but your music is really quite because your parents are in bed. You hear the front door open and then close so you know Addi is back.

Addi's POV:

I watch as Mads drives away crying because I just lost my twin after everything she's done for me I just ditched her?! But she was supportive about my decision. She's helped me out so much! We all go inside and chat until I realize I made a massive mistake. 

A: (Gets up really fast and stands in the middle of the room in front of the TV so everyone pays attention) I made a massive mistake and I think you all did too! 

B: What do you mean baby? 

A: We all ditched Mads when she was there for all of us no matter what! 

Ja: No she wasn't! She broke me and Charly up when she know Charly is the love of my life! 

A: No Jaden! 

B: Baby we didn't make a mistake we dropped a toxic person we don't need her! 

A: NO BRYCE! I love you so much and you really are the love of my life but I can't imagine my life without Mads! She got us together, she was there for you Josh and supported your relationship and Jaden she loves you so god damn much she hid her feelings for so long so that you would be happy and all the girls she may have not known you for that long but she will always be there for you and loves and supports each and everyone of you no matter what. So Bryce, I'm so sorry and I hope you find someone who loves you so much but I have to stick with my twin!

B: Baby you know if you become friends with her then we can no longer be together because I have to stick with my boys.

A: I know..... But remember when she got into that car accident and you all ditched her and because we were so close i chose you over her. I'm not doing that again! Addi starts to walk to the door but all the girls stand up and say:

The Girls: WAIT! We are coming (The girls that are there are: Avani, Charly, Nessa, Addison, Charli and Dixie. Btw when I say the girls it doesn't include Charly)

Jo: Nessa go back to her and like Bryce we are over. 

Anthony: Same with us Avani.

Noah: Dixie I really thought we had something coming along. 

(Btw Chase is there as well) 

Chase: Charli that goes for us too... 

Charli: I know.... But I have to stick with my girls. 

We all get in the car and drive away back to my house.

*This took me so long to write because I wrote it all and then accidentally deleted it all so I had to rewrite it. I hope you enjoy and I might update more tomorrow! Anyways this book is gonna end soon I know its a short book I will make longer books this one I run out of ideas though I have an idea for my next book i got it off of a Netflix Christmas movie I watched just the characters will be members of the sway house. Please let me know who you want the love interest to be.