The Tour and The Job Interview

I entered my apartment and went to my room. I started unpacking while thinking about the possible questions I would be asked if I would be interviewed, When I finished, I called the manager and asked him if I could have the Technician job, he told me to come over later today for an interview to see if I would be a suitable employee. I thanked him and went to get some sleep. 

I woke up and realized it was the afternoon now, so I dashed out of the apartment and quickly got to my car and sped to the place. When I got there, I parked my car and looked up to see picture of 4 very attractive-looking robots on the front of the building, 2 of them looking very human with pale skin, while the other 2 looked like a fox and a bear. What was odd was that the bear had the top half of a blue bunny girl where her right hand should be. I looked all over the place until I see a friendly-looking guy just outside the double doors to the entrance and walked over to him.

When he saw me, he smiled and waved as I did the same. "You're the guy who was looking for a job, correct?", The man said, "I am, My name is Jacob Rossi", I explained.  "My name is William Afton", the guy said with a smile.

(Author's note, I wasn't going to do this at first but since I thought to add William to the mix, I just want to explain that in my AU, William is just an innocent man who loves the place that he runs, and yes he does still have a daughter named Elizabeth but here, she is 18 and yes she will play a bigger part in the MUCH later chapters)

"Shall we go inside and take a look at the place?", William Afton asked, "Of course", I happily said. Afton opened the double doors and we both went inside.

"This is Circus Baby's Anime World!", he proudly exclaims. I was in shock and awe of what I saw...

The place was HUGE, It had at least 40 different rooms in it. It was entirely covered in a rainbow of lights. The main area had 10 rows of dinning tables and behind them were 40 different arcade machines and in front of the tables was a big stage where the 4 animatronics sung, preformed. Right as I was starting to think that their movements seemed too "human" like, Afton explained that they could also preform in separate rooms for birthday parties. I forgot what I was going to say so I just told him that this place was amazing! "It was a risky investment but It payed off in the end", Afton said. He toured us thought the building rather quickly after that, I was a bit confused until he informed me that this wasn't the part of the building, I was going to be working in for the most part. William Afton let me to a secret room near the back office which included an elevator that looks like it let under ground. "This elevator will take you underground which is where you will be MOSTLY working",  Afton Explained, "Now before you can begin I need to make sure you are suited to work here", I nodded and we went to his office near the lobby of the place.

(Author's note, Ok I promise this is the last one for a while, but now I just realized a better way to have these guys talk with out merging with the other parts of the story, Oops Sorry ;/

(Afton) Take a seat please.

I sat in a chair and was happy know that It was only going to be 3 questions.

(Afton) Alright, Question 1: Can you stay up from 12AM to 6AM?

(Jacob Rossi) Sure can!

(Afton) Good, Good Question 2: How old are you?

(Jacob Rossi) I'm 20

(Afton) Ok, Question 3: When can you start?

(Jacob Rossi) As soon as possible!

I was really nervous as he reviewed the answers, I provided while hoping I did good...

(Afton) You are Hired! You can start tonight, He said while giving a friendly smile.

(Jacob Rossi) Great! Thank you, Mr. Afton

(Afton) You can call me Will.

(Jacob Rossi) Alright Will.

(Will) I want you to explore the place and get used to it before you go home please.

(Jacob Rossi) Understood!, I told him as I left his office to go see the other areas of this place.