prologue

Prologue 

Hope's Pov 

"Here I go" 

Takes a deep breath 

"I know I'm ready on the count of 3.  

3,2,1 now"

Earlier that day 

School was the same as always nothing new, same old routine. Wake up, get ready, go to school, learn new stuff, talk to friends, get homework, and go home, get snack, do homework, and wait for weekend. Same routine as always and has never changed dramatically and never will until I die. I just can't take this anymore

Dear, Anyone who reads this (I guess) 

Now, I know you all are probably thinking "Why" Well to tell you the truth it was because I was done with life. It wasn't because I was being bullied or my life was just that awful that I didn't want to live. It was because life to me was just a never ending cycle. I felt and believed that I had no purpose here I was just another sole walking on this earth with no purpose.  

I lived life in a blur all my memories are bits and pieces of a jumbled mess. How do you go through life when you don't have memories? Nothing was wrong with me but how can you tell who you really are without you actually knowing who you are? Yeah sure people always told me about this and that about the past but yet it meant nothing because they were just words to me. Or not having faith or something to believe in because I never did. When I thought about it I never truly believed in something so strong that it would always be placed in my heart. 

I never really figured out what kind of person I was. I mean I knew my personality and character but I never truly understood who I actually am. Its kind like animals in the jungle I could choose what kind of animal but not a specific one of the animal of my choosing. 

So please instead of judging me just let me do something that I was one hundred percent sure in my life. For my family and friends and people who knew me, you might be sad now but when the future comes a will only be a slight memory in your life. 

I decided that this was just the right choice for me because I never believed I belonged here it just was not my time. So I just wanted to let everyone know what I was thinking before I did what I did. I also wanted to thank everyone in my life for being a part of. Love you guys all and I know what I am doing. 

Sincerely, 

Hope Defriese

Thank you for reading my story please comment/vote/voice your opinions and etc I would really appreciate it 

Also please know that this letter is just so the story has something to go on and has meaning to it. It is also completely 100 % fictional and yeah.