Dec. 5th - Caught Under The Mistletoe

Have a holly, jolly Christmas
It's the best time of the year
I don't know if there'll be snow
But have a cup of cheer
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet
Oh, ho the mistletoe
Hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss her once for me
Have a holly, jolly Christmas
And in case you didn't hear
Oh by golly have a holly jolly Christmas
This year

"Enjoying the Christmas party?" He smiled sipping on a cup of eggnog.

"I was until this song came on. I've heard it six times already this year."

He frowned. "But it's a classic."

"A classic pain." She rolled her eyes.

"Look who's under the mistletoe!" Their friends started laughing.

They gasped and looked up.

Hung above their heads, just like in the old classic song, was mistletoe.

"Well it is a tradition." He chuckled.

"You want to do it?" She looked away so he wouldn't see her blush.

He sighed. "You're gonna break my arm now, right?" He muttered.

She looked back at him, hearing those words again, the same exact thing he said before their first kiss when they were younger. "No." She smiled a little and he smiled back. "Well.. lean."

He leaned forward and she met his lips with hers. He remembered the last time he kissed her before they broke up. He put his hands on her waste just like he did back then.

When they broke apart the words he had been longing to say since she rescued him from the killer tuna pool left his lips. "I still love you." He bit his lip and gulped. "I'm sorry I said that- I- I-" He sighed. "Go ahead and hit me."

Sam grabbed him by the shirt making his eyes widen, he gulped in fear, but she leaned forward and kissed him again before he could utter another apology. When she let him go she saw Carly smiling at them, widely.

"Got caught under the mistletoe?"

Sam scoffed. "Yeah. Gibby pointed it out or I would have stood here waiting forever." She rolled her eyes.

Freddie blinked in confusion. "Uh.. What now?" He held up a finger.

Carly chuckled. "Sam's been waiting under the mistletoe for you." She walked away to leave them alone.

Freddie licked his lips, his mouth slightly agape. "You were waiting for me? Waiting for me to kiss you?"

Sam shrugged. "I miss your lips."

Freddie chuckled. "So you used a Christmas kissing condition to kiss me again?" He smirked putting his arms around her, hands on her hips, and pulled her closer to him. "Sam, all you ever had to do was kiss me. You never needed an excuse." He said then he kissed her again. "I missed you too."

Sam blushed a little. "Shut up."

"Do you want to get back together?"

"What?" Sam furrowed her eyebrows.

"I said-" He took her hands in his. "Do you want to get back together?"

"Yes." Sam smiled and kissed him.