𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟑

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- KENMA'S POV:
"kenma stop staring," kuroo nudged me, with his annoying smirk. we were currently taking a break with the practice matches and today is the second-to-last day of training camp.

"i'm not staring kuroo-shut up," i scoffed.

"it's pretty obvious you were staring at y/n. you like her, don't you?"

"of course i do, she's my friend," i said.

"no, i meant like-more than a friend."

"is it that obvious? i would probably end up denying my feelings in the future," i mumbled. i really do like y/n. how she gets mad when i don't answer is really funny and cute. or how she attempts to hide her
some-what flirtatious manner is cute.

"jeez kenma, i see the way you smile and act around her. and how happy you get when she texts you. whenever you're on your phone and laughing it's always, "i'm just texting y/n", but i usually don't ask anymore because i would already know your answer."

"i know you're not one to express your feelings, and just deny them. but, don't do that with her," kuroo sighed.

"right..i won't."

"and i'm pretty sure she doesn't realize your feelings either. or else she would probably be teasing the hell, out of you."

"yeah, that seems like her," i laughed to myself.

TIME SKIP

- YOUR POV:
"kenmaaaa!" you said jogging towards him. you finished the practice matches and you spotted kenma in the grassy field by himself, on his game.

kenma looked up and his face automatically softened, "hey y/n."

"what're you doing?" you asked, sitting next to him. kenma smiled a small smile at you.

kenma turned his attention back to his game, "i'm just playing."

"hm? okay," you started, "can i watch?"

"sure, if you want to," kenma said. you hummed in response and scooted next to him, laying your head on his shoulder. kenma blushed from the sudden contact and moved his hair in front of his face.

around thirty minutes passed by and kenma still didn't beat the level yet.

"kenma can i try?" you asked, poking his cheek.

"i doubt you'll be able to pass it.." he scoffed.

"i probably can. but if i do, you have to let me play with your hair."

"my...hair?" he questioned.

"yep!" you sheepishly smiled.

"i guess, but if you don't win you have to buy me a new game," kenma protested, you agreed.

5 MINUTES LATER...

"I WIN-"

"it's fucking rigged," kenma snatched the game out of my hands, you laughed.

"come here kenmaa," you teased.

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes, because i won," you pouted.

kenma looked at you for a minute and finally gave in. he scooted over towards you and laid his head in your lap. you started playing with his hair, while he played his game.

you hovered over kenma's face, only inches apart. his eyes widened while yours stayed the same, with a smile.

"kenma, you're blushing," you poked his cheek.

he scoffed, "yeah, because you're so close to my face," he said turning his head to the side. "and it's a little hot out."

"seems like anyone can fluster you," you shrugged at the thought.

kenma turned his head back to face you, "not really. only you."

you laughed, "seems like a good thing in a way."

you and kenma held some eye contact but it seemed like he was the first to break it. he got his game, and sat crisscrossed. kenma rolled his eyes, "i could never do anything with you," he scoffed, you laughed.

"i'm sorry," you whined. you sat next to him and laid your head in his lap, "wake me up when dinners ready."

"sure," he said. kenma played with your hair till you fell asleep.

 kenma played with your hair till you fell asleep