im here, dont worry.

(wrotten:dec 6 2020)

it has been 6 hours since the argument happened, and they haven't talked since.
Esther was downstairs sitting on the couch watching her phone, Daniel was in his room also in his phone.

Tommyinnit is live: FNAF (inniter 💀)

Esther watched the notification pop up, she clicked on it and started watching,she knew it was a horror game and she hated them but, ITS TOMMY.

14 minutes in the stream, the boy walked downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen, in the process of walking down the stairs, esther caught the shadow of him moving and said "shit you scared me-" she was cut off by one of tommy's screams which.

"what the hell are you watching" he asked confused. "oh uh fnaf"
"oh k. " he answered as he started walking towards the kitchen.
"wait- im sorry about earlier i didnt mean to-" esther said standing up (
"no im sorry i shouldnt have reacted like that, sorry" daniel cut them off. "by the way you can watch whatever ur watching on the tv , just turn it on and press connect to phone, then put ur phone number in. " and with that, he dissapeared into the kitchen.

after 6 mins—- theyre sitting together on the couch—-

they were currently sharing one blanket. (EWWE)
esther jumps and curls into a ball as tommy gets jumpscred by nightmare chica.

"im here dont worry" daniel said as he rubbed corcles at the back of her hand.

(WHAT THE FUCKK????????????????vvvvvv???vv)
(reedited: feb 5 2022)