💙❤💙 If George Drank a Love Potion 💙❤💙 (Part 2)

Bad: You do whatever you want you muffin. This potato and I are going to head to bed. It's getting dark.

Bad grabs Skeppy's wrist and starts to drag him along. Skeppy doesn't budge.

Skeppy: But Baaaaaaaadddddd.

Bad turns to Skeppy, his eyes dead and serious.

Bad: C'mon you fatty, let's go.

Skeppy looks at him nervously and nods his, following Bad to their mansion.

(This little conversation might be used for another story on here. If you would like to see that, comment I guess.)

Sapnap: What was that?

GeorgeNotFound: I don't know... Dream has had moments like that before, but I haven't seen Bad act that way.

George and Sapnap turn towards Dream and Tommy still arguing, trying to make a deal. Dream finally decided to let Tommy have the health pot.

Dream: Fine, fine you can have it, whatever.

Tommy: Finally, yes! I will no longer suffer!

Tommy runs off with Tubbo chasing him, leaving it with just the Dream Team.

Dream: Well guys, I'm gonna head off to my house. It's getting late and I have things to do tomorrow. Cya!

George and Sap wave to the green man and part ways, heading to their houses.

George reaches his home and goes inside. He does his expected steps for getting ready to sleep, and lays down in bed. He looks over at his nightstand where he set the bottle down when he first entered. He thought for a moment, and sat up in bed.

He reached over and picked up the bottle. He popped the cork out and took in a waif of the liquid.

George: One sip wouldn't hurt, right?

George takes a small sip. The potion was delicious. George couldn't help himself. He took another drink. Then another. George was finally able to hold himself back when it got to the halfway point of the bottle. He set it back down on the stand and lay down again.

He stared up at the ceiling. His eyes began to close. He began having the loveliest dreams, making him smile and talk in his sleep.

--------------------

This is really short in my opinion, but I wanted to get something out. I will be working on the next part to this and getting it out as soon as possible. Thank you for reading!

-Sleep ❤

388 Words