Kaminari x reader smut

"Hey sparky!"
Kaminari burst through the door, full of energy as usual.
"Hey baby. How was work?"
"Stressful to say the least. I short circuted way too much."
Your eyes glided down his body, eventually landing at his 'area'.
"How about I relieve some of that stress~"
Kami looked at you and smiled. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the bedroom, where he took off his shirt.  He then grabbed a box out of a Cirillla's box and pulled out a pair of  black laced bra and underwear.
"If you want to have fun, might as well put these to use~"
You took his offer and started to change right there in front of him. Right before you put on the outfit, he grabbed your wrists and pinned you against the bed.
"Impaitent, are we?~"
You teased as your hands trailed down to his pants, pulling them down. He grabbed your chin and kissed you roughly. You went back and got his boxers and pulled them down as well. You got on top of him and sat on his dick. You bounced up and down slowly at first, bust eventually picked up the speed.
"Mmm~ fuck Kami~ beg for me~ beg for me to fuck you~"
You moaned out.
"Fuck me mommy..."
"What was that Kami?"
You went slower.
"FUCK ME MOMMY!!"
"Good boy~"
You began bouncing as fast as you could, letting out loud moans every so often.
"Ah~ c-cumming~...!"
Was all kaiminari could blurt out before he came inside of you. You yelped in pleasure before you got up. He pinned you back down and without any warning, slammed his sick inside of you.
"AH! FUCK~ G-GO FASTER- AH~ OWW!"
He flipped you over and thrust his fuck inside you. He slapped your ass repeatedly.
"Bark."
You did as you were told.
"Good puppy~
He continued to slapp your ass and every now and then he told you do do something like ' bark' or 'beg'.
"F-fuck~ I'm gonna cum!"
He pulled out.
" Not yet puppy~ Not until I say so~ Now be a good girl and ride daddy."
He put you on top of him and grabbed you hips to start moving you up and down.
"Cum for daddy~"
Soon after you felt the knot snap and you released. He wiped up some with his finger.
"Damn, you taste so good Y/N~"
You wanted as you fell down on him.
"Did I please you daddy?"
"Yes you did Sparky."
"Up for round two?"
"Fuck yea."

               ~end (for now)~