The truth, sticking to the facts💯

Hey wassup, my name is DeVontae as you all may know, everyone calls me Vontae,my mom and grandpa calls me baby, but only one person can call me daddy.........
She's not perfect to everyone else but she is in my eyes. Too me she's perfect. She's 5'1" and I love me a lil shorty😌👌🏼. Her hair is pretty as fuck, so soft and I love her curls. She hardly ever straightens her hair but she got some long pretty hair. She's smart and very talented. She's an artist she loves to draw. She can sing but she's shy😂. Did I mention she's a Latina? Specifically Puerto Rican🤤❤️🔥 well she's half Puerto Rican, she's mixed with black, Italian and Native American. Good ass mixture of you ask me.
You might ask, "is she really your girlfriend vontae?" "Do want to be with her?" "Why her?"

*taking a deep breath*
AS WE SPEAK WE ARE JUST GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER. YES I WOULD'NT  MIND, AND BECAUSE EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY.

It really shouldn't matter to you. There's someone out there for you, so be concerned with that. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I have seen these bullshit ass fan fiction stories of me on Wattpad. It's okay but it would be better if y'all shipped me with someone I know. In one of the stories they was tryna make me out to be bisexual, nah bro I'm good on that❌.
I know this message was supposed to be more about these weird ass stories but I think I wanna talk about my baby🥰. What does she look like? Turn to the next slide and find out.