CHAPTER 1 : Meeting her

Willow, a dirty blond hair girl with high of intelligence, before going to the sorting hat she wonders around Hogwarts. Nothing much just wondering around with the smooth wind and clouds shaped as cows and sheep!

Willows POV:
I'm walking to the tree my mother talked about before I was sent to Hogwarts, she said she placed all her memories there with my dad. I wanted to see ver since she spoke about it, and here's my chance! As I was about to walk through the path that leads to my mum's childhood tree, I hear crying... My curiosity couldn't help but look, and there she was, a red short head girl, she seems young and probably was. She had multiple freckles and the prettiest eyes on earth, I walked up to her because I didn't want to seem as if I was stalking her. " hey, little girl" I said. She quickly wiped her tears and faced my direction. " oh my apologies , was I too loud?" She asked. I told her no as I helped her stand up. She stood up and rubbed her eyes. " I'm Everyln, i'm only 10" I was shook, she is pretty young for her age. " I'm Willow ( willow is a girl ) I'm 12, I'm assuming your parents are weaslys?" I asked hoping I don't sound rude. " Not quite " she said as I looked confused. " , you see my parents are muggles, my mum says that I'm special that I'm going to a magic school as a muggle witch, I don't really know-" I quickly interrupted " half - blood " she nodded " precisely ". I decided that we could stick together as I don't anyone but her right now.