CHAPTER 2 : Sorting Hat

Everlyn POV :
Me and Willow walked through the great hall, it was indeed great. After my conversation with willow, I think I can trust her. I'm still learning about Hogwarts, I sort of lied to willow but it's not my fault! My "parents" are actually a orphan manager. I'm pretty sure that she said that my parents died from a car crash but I think we all know that's not true. " Willow " The sorting hat shouted. Willow eyes grew wide and ran up the stairs, " Ravenclaw, ravenclaw please! "
Willow said to herself, I think we all heard her say it but oh well. She sat on the chair and closed her eyes. The sorting hat cried " Willow, hmm, intelligent, smart and loyal, I think we all know " It was all quiet then suddenly " RAVENCLAW " ! Willow smile grew as big as ever and jumped off in excitement. She giggled and couldn't stop, before she could talk " next, Everlyn? " I quickly ran up the stairs to the sorting hat.

I sat down, I have to say the chair is incredibly comfortable. " Everlyn, your interesting ,very interesting " the sorting hat cried. I took personal for some odd reason, " RAVENCLAW " I stood up in joy! Though I wanted to be a Hufflepuff a ravenclaw would be my backup just in case. Suddenly everything went dark and everyone was screaming... it looks as if it was a vision.. Suddenly Willow rapped my shoulder, " Everlyn, come on to the table "  I apologised and walked to the table, " you okay? You looked shocked for a few seconds " Willow asked. I told her about the vision I saw, before she could answer... everything went dark and everyone was screaming, but this time it felt and looked real. Willow and me looked at each other. " how did you know that would happen! " Willow asked in shock.