Part Two - Prisoner of Destiny

During the course of the feast a call from one of the servants of the castle secretly reports  on the arrival of the most important  guest,   a fact that the hosts looked  forward to; It was nothing more and nothing less than the sovereign ruler o...

During the course of the feast a call from one of the servants of the castle secretly reports on the arrival of the most important guest, a fact that the hosts looked forward to; It was nothing more and nothing less than the sovereign ruler of a neighboring land famous for being the kingdom of greatest influence, as were its riches and large militia; its fortunate nations coexisted in peace as great allies and in friendly terms. All in large part to a very old alliance, fighting side by side against a common enemy.

The messenger attracted the attention of all around him, therefore, with his grave voice and use of trumpets he made the call, thus announcing the honorable guests; a huge red carpet makes way among those present, receiving in it's fine fabrics a man accompanied by his wife, dressing in a finely ornate clothes for the occasion. The king, like his wife and most within the nobility, wore long robes with shiny embroidery that were adjusted with a belt and on it loaded finely woven layers,made of silk that combined with luxurious items of gold, silver and ivory, wearing low-heeled slippers while seated on their heads the crowns were finely ornamented with precious stones; following not far behind them was his daughter, the future heiress of the Lefaush kingdom. A young princess carrying the symbol of her nobility, a gold headband inlaid with precious gems; revealing a few loose golden-toned locks down her forehead, and displaying an extravagant white one-piece dress, embroidered with gold decorations along the sleeves of her forearms, highlighting on her chest a beautiful blue gemstone matching her sublime heavenly blue eyes, on her waist hung a black bow that wrapped her body.

The curious and marveled looks, fascinated and boasted the honorable guests amid the noble exchange of greetings as a sign of respect for the kingdoms, and yet among the ocean of admiration and euphoria, there was a look in the room that had completely attracted the attention of the young maiden, an indifferent gaze that stood out as an oasis among the desert, the princess naturally both observant and presumptuous noticed the person in question, captivated by the mysterious disinterest as a moth to the fire. But her surprise was even greater when the young gentleman rose from the crowd, and responding to his parents' call he approached the princess and greeted her with a bow and a kiss in her hand, being bewitched of him instantly.

After the obeisances to the new guests, the youth and adults were divided again, the princess of the Kingdom Lefaush met in whispering conference with her acquaintances and confidante friends, princesses from other kingdoms celebrating the prince's eighteenth anniversary, among gossip the young woman learns slightly of his life, his actions and a public fact known to all as a fact of "general culture", which definitely amazes her, thus regretting the opportunity of not having known him before; it was for her busy life of constant visits from feudalists from exotic places that until then she had never had the possibility of traveling to the kingdom of Sylvan, as it was no secret that the prince was still single without any promise of marriage.

Ecstatic the girl approaches the young man and suggests sweetly "Could you allow me this dance?", with a warm smile he extends his hand, she enraptured and blushed at his appearance, shyly approaches to uphold his, he then takes by the hand and draws her firmly to his waist without losing contact between eyes; her breathing and heart accelerate, remaining ecstatic of his simple closeness, for the boy his strange fixation remained in the purity of her beautiful eyes, which remind him of the blue of the freedom of heaven, the green vegetation outside the castle walls, and therefore recalling a very similar situation with his "princess" and how terrible she was to dance, which at his request he offered to teach her, and although it was disastrous and difficult at first; that little therapeutic fragment of his past, inadvertently drifted into the present, in a whisper of what he believed was just another of his thoughts.