Blice

“Doesn’t matter if you forget ,I will bring you up to the memories we had ."

His fiery orange eyes shone over the dark cast over them .The boy before him stood frozen in place with expressionless face that stays over for almost every battle but not this time

“With a single touch ,you feel me hurting you when my intention was to call you.”

He was hurt ,he missed him so badly ...Blaze held his arm to touch him ,feel him once more over the longest time .Blaze expression was something other than relief ,sad and angry .His gaze never breaks and continued  to walk towards him .The boy somehow hold his screech whislt trying to maintain his stern look.Yet he didn't even dare to chase him away..

GRESH!

Sharp wall make of ice appears so sudden ,holding Blaze back from where he stood..

“With a single touch I burn and melt the frozen walls you’ve built over the long wait.”

He knew what happened for the past six months and yet he couldn’t forgive himself for not coming so soon ,until he saw the look on his face: terrified. Blaze’s expression calmed and with that he touched the cold wall ,melting them slowly .He didn’t need to rush ,because ‘He', was trapped.

“ A touch that will make your frozen heart beats with fear followed by warmth surging through you.”

Blue eyes stared wildly ,his heart beats faster than he expected.Meanwhile , Blaze’s finger tickles his chin lovingly and the warmth took over his minds .

“In seconds ,you’re mine.”

“Ice.”

Hearing Blaze’s voice and his warmth breathe over his neck make him lost count of escape. unknown to him , Blaze captured his lips with his own for the first time.A kiss.

revolve OTP -ApiAir

Holaaa  Im so happy to find my old writing they were really good unlike now TvT so I decided to make a  new book for proper shot if possible.And its going to be either english or malay.I love BlazeIce so much  but I haven't able to make one