Actions Say Love

Warning :  Elemental x Gem/character.

No Duri atm

Enjoy~!

Halilintar wouldn't admit that he likes affections but if its you , he will gladly take off his signature red black cap , scoot next to you on the sofa and lie his head  on your thigh. Waiting for your light scratch and combing his hair especially when no one- exactly no ones around .

He loves getting close to you . Too close to  an extent he either rest his hand on your hips or  pulls your back to his   chest. While hands securely around your waist. Not even letting go until he is content.

Taufan  is a sweet guy. Soft .Planting light kisses on your  covered shoulder. Sways your body together with him on your back playfully. To earn you little giggles . Wouldn't confessed to you yet. Keep you safe and always love  giving his hand to you as you love seeing the size difference whenever you place your palm on his.

Blaze is bold. Would kiss you on the forehead when you are not aware. Crushing you with bear hugs and nuzzles till you can't even breathe. Literally offers his body if u want cuddles or protection.  will keep his eye on you if you are around.

Ice will make you sleepy. Cuddle session is always full during freetime. On his lap or hands around your waist when you seat next to him.Loves it when you clings to his hand gently. Holds your hand anywhere, anytime and no one even noticed you guys did. Offer his fluffy hoodie just to see you look gorgeous in it.

Solar. A mad lad. Would listen if you keep insisting he should sleep or stop with a lot of tuggings , soft whispers and please . He's weak for it. Would let you hold  him  when he stretch his arms. Pats your head a lot. Nuzzles your nose  with his,  that always ease your worries. Would call or  check on you when he feel like you are gone for ages.

Side Notes:

Hyeee well this was once Manispedas but now I just want to change to SweetbutDarker n now SweetHeart haha.

its been awhile since I  write anything .  Having  quite a lot of conflicts, works and distraction. But since  i have the idea and feel its cute so why not~